Lifion by ADP – Integration Consultants
We are hiring! If your background/skills fit what we’re looking for and you receive an offer, you could earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
We are a special venture within a large established company; our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. We are "re-writing the rules" and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our associates are empowered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire.
At Lifion by ADP, you’ll work with a passionate and innovative cross-functional team in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. The right candidate will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to solve problems with our clients in mind.
About the Role
Integration Consultants work with clients, implementation project teams and our product & engineering teams to scope and manage delivery of integrations between Next Gen HCM and a broad variety of enterprise systems including Identity, Financial, Reporting and HCM Systems like Time, Benefits, Applicant Tracking, Talent and many more.
We’re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated self-starters with a passion for problem solving. We value the ability to tailor interactions with diverse stakeholders including clients, vendors, product and implementation teams to translate business processes into an integrated product.
Successful candidates for this role will combine the following traits:
- Client Facing: We are looking for the ability to work with multiple clients at a time to create great clarity about their integration needs, and confidence in our ability to deliver.
- Domain Expertise: Integrations are about data, and understanding the data means understanding the domain. Deep HCM experience isn’t necessary, but demonstrating the ability to apply knowledge from integrations in other domains and quickly pick up HCM domain knowledge is a must.
- Technical Knowledge: we aren’t looking for coders, but successful candidates in this role need to be comfortable in both client facing and internal technical discussions about process, design and requirements for integrations.
- Implementation & Client Success Processes: Integrations happen both during initial go live, and as ongoing part of client lifecycle. We are looking for associates who can operate in all phases, and manage timelines, dependencies and client expectations.
- Interact with clients (e.g. leading integration deep dives)
- Interact with third party vendors (e.g. integrations between NextGen HCM and partner systems)
- Document integration requirements/specifications, and review/validate with product & engineering teams
- Work closely with Implementation and Client Service teams, communicating goals and risks to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Manage successful integration deployments throughout the client lifecycle
- Develop and execute integration test plans
- Assist Sales and Service teams with integration discovery and scoping.
- 3+ years integrating enterprise software systems (open to a variety of backgrounds, including product management, development, technical project management, consulting, etc)
- 1+ years with HCM software systems at a minimum.
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Experience with data mapping, data modeling or other ETL operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with data integration tools (e.g. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc) a plus
- Ability to travel (up to 20%).
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.