ADP RPO is hiring a Sr. Recruiter
Acts as an outsourced Subject Matter Expert (SME) by advising clients predominantly (or exclusively) on Talent Acquisition (Recruiting & Selection)-related functions/issues outlined in the BPO contract. Performs work and provides consulting support enabled by a combination of targeted formal education &/or experience in this functional area. Manages assigned BPO clients; builds strategic relationships with C-level client contacts; creates and executes account strategies; and, may influence the direction of this and other HCM business needs within the client’s business. Provides consultation / advice / support in person or virtually with clients based on size, needs analysis and expectations set by client.
Majority of time is spent on: performing technically based activities, contributing to and managing projects, providing advice and/or direction in primary areas of expertise, utilizing analytical ability to solve problems and make recommendations, leveraging relationships by interfacing with and influencing key stakeholders. Work is primarily achieved by individual or through project teams, utilizing technical expertise to achieve results.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- End-to-end requisition management
- Client-facing relationship management
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines.
Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competitions and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Impacts a range of client, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
- May support Platinum, Diversity, Military Programs
- Other tasks as assigned
- Typically requires BA/BS — or equivalent in education and experience
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of recruiting experience.
- Requires recruiting experience in the IT industry.
- This position is a virtual opportunity
- Experience utilizing multiple application tracking systems, including Workday.
- Demonstrated professional growth within HR, Staffing and/or Talent Acquisition Skills and Abilities.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement strategic solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Technical – Business Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities within tight deadlines and high client expectations
- Client Focus/Service Orientation
- Communication Skills – written and verbal, coupled with interpersonal skills.
- People Management- embraces the concept of managing up and down.
- Manages expectations across all levels of the organization and communicates appropriately both internally and externally.
- ATS System – ability to report and leverage the ATS and manipulate data to share a story internally and externally.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: