Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition
Working in ADP’s growth marketing group, you’ll own the end-to-end creation and implementation of automated marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud for ADP’s HR Outsourcing division.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience with campaign execution processes and significant experience using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. The candidate must be able to lead requirement gathering sessions, coordinate campaign creation, own the day-to-day campaign creation and execution including email campaigns, data exports, campaign reports, lead capture, etc., and own campaign optimization efforts.
- Create multi-channel personalized customer acquisition journeys to drive interest and consideration in ADP’s PEO solution (ADP TotalSource)
- Coordinate assets, links, promotions, segmentation discovery and alignment for campaigns
- Own campaign content development, promotions, and asset development for the campaign
- Build the end-to-end journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Plan, test and learn, and optimize key conversion and drop off points in the customer journey and make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve campaign performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting
- Analyze customer behaviors to create segment-based approaches that convert
- Analyze data and operational metrics and draw insights to inform optimization and drive initiative prioritization
- Work with data analytics team and customer acquisition director to define KPIs and what success looks like
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues and priorities that must be addressed
- Be the marketing liaison to ensure the marketing tech stack is properly integrated to enable the delivery of personalized content
- Provide project status updates and campaign results to key stakeholders
- 5+ years of hands on experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud products, including building personalized, multi-channel acquisition journeys using Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, and Interaction Studio
- B2B customer acquisition experience, focused on small and midsized businesses
- Experience in advertising technology (Google Ads, Social Media, etc.)
- Experience with campaign content creation
- Experience implementing account based marketing strategies to drive engagement and conversion
- Solid presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM requirements, HTML, email best practices, and inbox deliverability
- Highly self-motivated and directed with experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Agile mind-set, driving quick, small but meaningful enhancements, driving towards the bigger goal
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification is required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator certification is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent experience
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.