At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Compliance Program Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of ADP’s HR Compliance Program. The Compliance Manager is a member of the Global HR Policy and Compliance team, and reports to the Senior Director, Global HR Policy & Compliance, within the HR Shared Services center of excellence (COE).
- Lead, monitor, enhance compliance program structure for Global HR, in alignment with enterprise risk management and corporate legal compliance standards. This includes regularly meeting with members of legal to connect on top areas of risk, and with members of the Global HR community responsible for mitigating specific compliance risks to ensure controls exist, are documented, and reviewed.
- Drive improvement project tracking including document and maintain the controls in high risk areas of HR.
- Prioritize initiatives to assess existing controls (self-reviews/audits) and implement measures to enhance controls or close gaps/perceived gaps as needed.
- Regularly advises HR leadership on compliance risks and mitigation activities.
- Prepares periodic reports/ readouts for the HR Leadership Team.
- Leads projects to address regulatory mandates, or risk-based internal mandates. Manages compliance calendars, scheduling, and leading meetings with compliance representatives from COEs, and tracking workstream progress.
- Act as a backup for HR Privacy Compliance Program Manager.
- Create and track all projects/workstreams in ADP project management tool.
- Develop and implement action plan for require compliance changes (work with the legal team to monitor and track regulatory changes in high risk areas (i.e. paid sick time; pay equity); summarize the nature of the regulation and how it impacts ADP).
- Supports legal and compliance objectives for the associate population as needed with employment law focus, but also with data privacy as needed.
- Has authority to raise compliance issues and concerns directly to HR leaders, HR attorneys, Central Compliance, the Ethics Department/Hotline and the other avenues as provided in the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- The Compliance Program Manager must like to write and know how to communicate with a large audience of employees ("associates") both in writing and verbally.
- Compliance Program Manager has a certain level of oversight of the Compliance Learning program, and resources, due to its high-profile nature.
- Build content, discussion items and follow up actions for regular meetings of the Global Policy and Learning Council comprised of members of our Legal team, our Global Security Organization, and our Enterprise Learning Team.
- Build and deliver content to our global partners in ESI, GBS and Canada.
- Regularly communicate with Sr. Director, HR Compliance and head of HR Shared Services COE about regulatory changes, projects and program.
- BA in Business Administration or liberal arts required. Concentration in Human Resources, English, Communication, Political Science preferred.
- Advanced degrees and/or certifications in legal field preferred.
- Minimum of at least 5 years of legal, compliance, audit, and/or risk management experience. 7-10 years preferred.
- Experience working for a large corporation in a compliance role.
- Experience with risk analysis, development and documentation of controls/standard operating procedures, and process improvement.
- Experience in the areas of HR, legal, data privacy, payroll with a compliance focus, preferred.
- Knowledge of human capital management and/or financial services industries, and components thereof, preferred.
- Marketing and Project Management experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation building (PowerPoint) and delivery skills.
- Familiarity with project management software/tools.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong "people" skills.
- Ability to track and navigate regulatory requirements in labor and employment space, and drive changes in HR needed for compliance.
- Ability to create, document, and follow succinct action plans, and drive others to meet milestones needed for completion.
- Excellent time-management and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems at their source.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.