ADP is hiring a Director, Client Engagement. Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it’s one of the reasons the world’s largest companies – including 80% of the Fortune 500 – count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
The Client Experience team is responsible for developing the Client Experience roadmap, setting the strategic direction, and overseeing the execution of all initiatives relating to the "Client Experience" which includes analysis of client feedback, closed-loop process, Voice of the Client programs, and initiatives, and Client Programs. Communicates the status of Client Experience initiatives, challenges, tactics, and strategy to field leadership, Business Unit Senior Leadership Team and on occasion will provide BU updates to ADP Executive Committee. Additionally, assures that the voice of the client is represented in decision-making at all levels of the organization.
The organization is goaled with driving increased NPS, increasing number of Referencable Clients, maintaining Client retention levels, improved productivity across the NSC’s and improving Associate engagement.
The Director, Client Engagement will lead the strategy regarding MAS’s Client Engagement activities (including Client Summits, Client Advisory Boards and Meeting of the Minds) and overall Client Retention strategy, including MAS lead for Ambassador Rewards and the Closed Loop Feedback Process.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Iinsightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Client Retention Strategy:
- Produces and evaluates insightful analytics and provides consolidated information with relevant reports that identify metrics/trends that lead to the creation and implementation of key client retention strategies.
- Partners with Retention leaders in Regions to implement.
- Leverages client economics and segmentation to prioritize and focus on projects that positively impact client loyalty which will be a significant contributor to organic growth.
- Map clients’ end-to-end client experience including the customer journey across market segments and distribution systems (sales channels).
- Oversees the creation and execution of the closed loop program to ensure client feedback is acted upon to drive business process innovation, improvements and addressed timely with updates to both clients and associates.
- MAS lead for Ambassador Rewards Program, including develop and execution of campaigns, incentive programs and opportunities to expand within organization.
Client Engagement Strategy:
- Identifies and provides strategic direction for driving new opportunities for MAS clients resulting in expanded business opportunities.
- Drives existing Client Engagement activities (including regional Client Summits, Meeting of the Mind, Client Advisory Boards) to identify key trends and execute upon initiatives that enhance the client experience.
- Align with Senior Management to make optimal use of client feedback and market information to enhance product offering.
- Develops and manages cross-functional team to secure optimal client participants, defines agenda, content and identifies appropriate facilitators and ambassadors.
- Manages vendor/partner relationships, contract and budget management.
- Develops and maintains metrics to demonstrate success of Client Engagement programs.
- Supports Leadership Team in ensuring that the voice of the client is represented in decision making at all levels of the organization.
- Uses business analytics and intelligence to provide proactive insight to all relevant stakeholders to create and drive change to improve the client experience and client loyalty.
- Develops strategies to address opportunities to improve the associate and client experience by collaborating with senior leadership on solutions, execution and measures of success.
- Evaluates the implication of recommended initiatives and effectively communicates impact and resolutions to affected business groups and their senior or executive leaders.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in a customer/client centric or customer/client advocacy roles in a high performance service environment that has consistently demonstrated World Class Service comparable to ADP’s mission with significant measurable results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Change Management experience is required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge of industry leading practices in the disciplines of Human Capital Management. (Payroll, Human Resources, Time, Benefits, Recruiting and Talent Management).
- Strong quantitative, analytical, benchmarking and statistical skills
- Management experience in a matrix environment.
- Experience working across several lines of business (operations, service, implementation, etc.)
- Proven ability to assess performance, mentor and counsel associates essential.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Must be able to work under pressure of time constraints and be able to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment.
- Effective time management and conflict resolution skills required.
- Ability to motivate and lead others; highly collaborative planning ability; superior business acumen, communication and business judgment.
- A seasoned transformational leader with a strong track record of success in business process change in complex, multi-business environments.
- Experience working across several lines of business (sales, operations, service, etc.) with formal Business Process Re-engineering training.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have a strong understanding of the business process management and demonstrated achievements.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills and recognized organizational savvy.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills for managing multiple, diverse and conflicting activities and project teams.
- Proven ability to drive decisions and actions among diverse groups to achieve goals including conflict resolution.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, benchmarking and statistical skills required
- Demonstrated success in project management and control.
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating multiple projects of varying complexities and scope.
- Demonstrated success in a professional consulting environment and/or client service
- Demonstrated success in effective written & verbal communications, negotiation and positioning of projects and business requirements under a variety of highly visible conditions.
- Proven leadership skill to implement strategic initiatives in an organization.
- Ability to work with all levels of a multidimensional organization as a change agent.
- High energy self-starter; must be flexible and able to take the initiative with minimal guidance and be comfortable working both as an individual and as part of a team.
- An individual who can attract, train, and develop highly-motivated and committed cross functional teams, exerting change management through influence and indirect reporting structures, and personally serve as the catalyst for success.
- A team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with an ability to get things done, working in concert with other ADP leaders.
- Must possess a can-do, winning attitude; the highest level of integrity; and the ability to inspire confidence with an open, trustworthy, and engaging style.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.