Work Location(s): Parsippany, NJ, US
Looking for a high-energy, B2B marketer to drive and manage our partner marketing efforts as Channel & Partner Marketing Manager. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to define and build a successful partner marketing practice within a growing portfolio of strategic alliance and channel partners. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with the marketing, sales and channel teams to create and deliver partner enablement programs and demand generation programs. The ideal candidate should think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and is passionate about tech and B2B marketing.
- Work closely with the Channel/Partner Sales Strategy team to understand the business objectives and sales strategy to ensure alignment of channel/partner marketing programs and resources.
- Develop relationships with key marketing contacts at our partner organizations to jointly design, develop, and execute marketing strategies and plans in support of our shared goals.
- Build, execute and measure joint marketing programs with internal and external partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution, including webcasts, events, online and direct mail campaigns, social media, public relations, etc.
- Work closely with the Partner teams to develop and execute compelling recruitment and nurture campaigns, partner communications, program collateral, etc.
- Develop and maintain training, tools, content, and other resources to enable our Channel and Strategic Alliance partners to effectively promote and market ADP
- Create and deliver analysis to measure marketing effectiveness; continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years of full-time, B2B marketing or related experience
- Education Requirements: BS/BA
- Proven ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results
- Data-driven decision making and a desire for continuous improvement
- Hands-on experience with current marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua), lead generation and other marketing tools and technologies.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, as well as experience with Salesforce. com (SFDC)
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Excellent communication and stellar interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.