ADP is hiring an Insurance Implementation Services Specialist. The Insurance Implementation Services Specialist acts as the client’s first point of contact post sale, managing the implementation process from the sale through the transition to Client Service. Ensures the establishment of a positive relationship with the client. Performs a thorough review of the policy and client’s information and sets client expectations to ensure the successful transition of clients to the Client Service team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. Through our own in-house, nationally licensed insurance agency — Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. — we provide Insurance-related solutions to more than 50,000 ADP clients helping them protect their businesses and their employees. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP’s services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Client Support at ADP. It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Receives and reviews the sales order, policy information and client information for completeness and notifies sales of any outstanding issues/items.
- Makes welcome call to the client to establish a relationship with the client, sets and reinforces expectations, confirms information and discusses any questions the client may have.
- Reviews employee and client information, policy information and payroll information prior to contacting the client.
- Classifies employees & owners/officers in all applicable systems to ensure accurate premium deductions.
- Being available to take client calls and answer clients’ questions and requests.
- Ensures that client receives Pay-by-Pay report, if applicable.
- Reviews and confirms all information with client to ensure understanding, accuracy, and satisfaction.
- Services client through first premium impound, resolving all issues and ensuring all features have started prior to turnover to Client Services.
- Turns client over to Client Services.
- Records all interactions in Vision to ensure a smooth transition to Client Services team.
- Works closely with Insurance Carriers to ensure accuracy of all information.
- Maintains a positive and open business partnership with Sales Associates.
- Continually updates sales associates and sales managers on issues that may arise to seek an effective solution.
- Keeps up to date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc. Participates in training programs to enhance client service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required or in progress
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates
- Ability to maintain a pleasant, reassuring business demeanor in the midst of solving a problem or crisis, reassuring the client until the problem is resolved.
- Strong professionalism and business acumen.
- Strong client service orientation, as reflected by Implementation Survey scores.
- Strong oral communication skills with clients, sales and other service associates.
- Good telephone skills for heavy telephone usage. Utilizes the designated call strategy to effectively address client issues.
- Ability to multi-task, to organize work based on priority and to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to work effectively under pressure of time constraints, while maintaining a professional service attitude.
- Strong organization skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong follow-up skills for timely and effective closure of open items on sales orders and in the implementation process.
- Strong PC skills
- Current Property & Casualty Producer licenses preferred
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.