Work Location(s): Brussels, Brussels, BE
Subject Matter Expert
As a member of ADP’s GlobalViewSM Europe Client Service team, the Subject Matter Expert is responsible for ensuring payroll services are provided according to GlobalView SLAs, quality standards, meeting legal country requirements, and high client satisfaction.
- Create and develop DTPs for country payroll production in line with GlobalView methodology
- Understand and continuously apply GlobalView service methodology in consistency with defined guidelines & processes
- Provide as needed on going training and coaching for the shared service center teams
- Legislative updates – Compile legislation changes, Ensure analysis and possible impact on business processes, Provide input to team lead for legislative bulletin for clients
- Ensure new clients are on boarded and stabilized
- Monitoring of existing clients
- 3 + years of experience in payroll production
- SAP CRM or knowledge and practice of other Client Relationship Management tools
- Perfect understanding and practice of payroll processing procedures
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written)
- Strong client service orientation
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to train and coach
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional training within the field of SAP Consultancy
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Friendly international environment
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets, Free beverages
- Engagement activities
- At ADP, you will have the potential to continually progress, within one global organization.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.