ADP is hiring an Instructional Designer.
In this position you will:
- Partner across the Learning organization to apply innovative techniques to instructional design approach and deliverables.
- Focus on designing learning that is continuous, appealing to today’s multi-generational and modern learner.
- Apply efficient and agile approaches to design and develop learning solutions, using ADP learning design standards and tools, to meet the learning needs of ADP associates and clients.
- Achieve productivity goals and focus on efficiency and effectiveness in delivering timely solutions.
- Ensure solutions are not redundant with other available resources.
- Leverage learner and stakeholder feedback, performance data, and business metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Continually focus on personal development and business process improvement to elevate individual skills and ADP learning design standards.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn, and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Innovation: Proactively seek out opportunities to apply innovative design thinking to projects and deliverables. ADP’s approach to designing learning must keep pace with the innovative products and solutions we offer our clients.
Efficiency and Agility: Demonstrates efficient and agile approaches to meeting business needs.
Analysis: Analyze needs to ensure that learning solutions are developed to address needs for the appropriate roles at the appropriate moments of need. Leverage data to support learning solutions.
Design: Design holistic solutions that reflect appropriate level of performance support. Engage team members and business partners in the design process to ensure that solution design is flexible and addresses the unique needs of the learners. Applies ADP learning design standards and tools. Demonstrates effective solution design, considering the reality of the work environment that impacts learning and incorporates these factors into the design.
Flexibility and Resourcefulness: Manage changing business requirements, projects, and resources, adapting accordingly.
Development: Develop within an increasingly broad set of learning modalities and tools, ensuring solutions are not redundant with other available resources and that appropriate continuous learning and performance support concepts are applied.
Learning Outcomes: Leverage learner and stakeholder feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions. The instructional designer demonstrates that learning solutions result in the intended business impact and are aligned to the needs and priorities of the business. Effectively assists with the roll-out of instructor-led solutions to ensure they’re delivered in alignment with solution design.
Continuous Improvement: Continually focus on personal development and business process improvement to elevate individual skills, improve ADP learning design standards, and drive adoption of standards. Seek to understand and grow individual effectiveness and efficiency. Develop and elevate professional knowledge and skill. Maintain an outside-in perspective by building and maintaining peer networks inside and outside ADP.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Instructional Design /Training/Education/Communication preferred
- 1 — 3 years’ experience in instructional development, adult learning theory, and/or technical writing
- Ability to independently design and develop instructionally sound training in a variety of modalities, i.e. eLearning, instructor-led, blended, job aids, etc.
- Experience working with product developers, project managers, and business stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience using eLearning tools such as Captivate, Articulate 360, TechSmith Camtasia, TechSmith SnagIt, Audacity, and Vyond. Technical aptitude to quickly learn new development tools.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Industry certifications such as those sponsored by ATD or Langevin.
- WalkMe experience (1-2+ years working with the tool)
- Proficiency in Articulate 360
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.