ADP’s Enterprise Knowledge Management Team is hiring a Director of Content Management. In this position, you’ll support the evolution of our overall ADP knowledge management program by driving the successful implementation of knowledge and collaboration solutions and continuous improvement of our structured and unstructured knowledge content. Liaising with stakeholders globally, you will enable our associates and clients to quickly get the answers they need by playing a critical role in the planning, structure, creation, and management of our enterprise knowledge content.
As the domain expert for content structure and frameworks, you will works closely with heads of KM across the business in a highly collaborative environment, provide day-to-day guidance for the management of content, driving positive change throughout the organization. Highly collaborative, you will need a passion for the client — both internal and external — and innovative mindset to ensure that ADP maintains a strong user-centered focus and industry leading content architecture and execution.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Facilitate and drive the implementation of the organization’s content strategy: help define goals and success criteria, identify and manage appropriate initiatives to improve content and related tools and processes, apply governance and standards, and report on measures of success.
- Oversee the evolution and implementation of authoring standards for internal and external audiences.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the content management toolset, including metadata models, taxonomies, communities, and related technologies.
- Manage and enhance use of the content authoring tool and CCMS, including vendor relationships.
- Educate, consult, and support stakeholders in the planning, development, and delivery of high-quality, collaboration-driven content that aligns with business objectives and enables self-service for ADP associates and clients.
- Advocate and foster the creation of concise, user-centered content in a collaborative environment
- Drive the active collection and analysis of associate and client feedback from communities, usability testing, analytics, and other feedback mechanisms to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Create, analyze, and report on metrics to measure the usage, success, and development of content across internal and external channels
- Identify associate competencies required to implement continuous content improvement, assess gaps in existing resources, and help address gaps through coaching, training, and recruiting.
- Train and mentor content managers on content process, standards, and other best practices.
- Build and lead the content management community of practice and apply best practices to our content.
- Design and facilitate content quality audits in ordert to assist BU Stakeholders in tracking progress and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Track and follow to resolution content-related issues, including those related to content access, findability, and usability, as needed
- Build and cultivate relationships with KM Managers, authors (Professional and SME) and other groups critical to the success of this position.
- Support the development and growth of a community of practice for content management across ADP.
- Lead, select and manage the Content Management team.
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Library/Information Science, Information Management, or Knowledge Engineering, Journalism or related discipline (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum 5 to 8 years knowledge/content management experience with a proven track record of architecting, implementing, and managing complex, enterprise level knolwedge content.
- Experience with major KM and content management systems required (Experience with Dita, SharePoint and CCMS systems preferred)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Minimum 3 to 5 years managing and successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects
- Proven track record in developing, editing, analyzing, and reviewing customer-facing content across multiple channels
- Knowledge Management certification a plus
- Global experience desirable
- Customer service, marketing, or editorial experience a plus
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.