Senior Director of Product Marketing, Next Gen HCM
At ADP, we’re reinventing HCM software from the ground up with our Next Gen HCM platform. In order to successfully educate and sell into the market, we are looking for a dynamic, technically oriented Senior Director of Product Marketing to take our messaging, positioning, marketing execution, and market excitement to a new level. To be successful, you must be both an effective storyteller and have the technical aptitude to understand and articulate the benefits of our Next Gen HCM technology platform. Working very closely with the Next Gen HCM product development and engineering teams will be critical.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
If you are the kind of person that thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial environment with a thirst for pushing the limits, please apply.
- Create core messaging and positioning that articulate both the value propositions and vision of current and upcoming product capabilities
- Segmentation of the enterprise market taking into account demographic, firmographic, and psychological factors
- Support strategic sales activities directly with the sales team, bringing your subject matter expertise, creativity, technical knowledge and innovation to sales cycles
- Identify key new capabilities to drive sales growth, and influence engineering roadmaps to ensure R&D investments align with market and revenue maximization
- Create marketing materials, including white papers, website content, case studies, data sheets and presentations to support communication, demand generation, and sales efforts
- Serve as a trusted resource to explain sophisticated technical capabilities and concepts
- Develop prioritized internal and external marketing product roadmaps to effectively communicate product functionality expectations
- Collaborate with internal ADP teams and agencies to take new capabilities to market
- Influence customer programs to optimize adoption of current and new product features.
- Be a strong advocate & evangelist for Next Gen HCM’s products and services in industry forums/events/conferences, Analyst Relation activities, etc.
- Work with the sales & sales enablement teams to ensure the timely and effective delivery of product and value proposition enablement to the Next Gen HCM sales enablement and pursuit teams
- Work closely with the customer marketing team to help cultivate customer stories and value testimonials
- Build strong relationships across Next Gen HCM functional and regional teams in order to drive product awareness and adoption
- 7-10 years experience in enterprise software product marketing; Human Capital Management / HR Technology experience is a plus, SaaS experience is highly desirable
- Experience in Product Management or Software Development is a plus
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to grasp complex requirements and translate them into actionable insights and capabilities
- Experience building, driving and executing strategy across multiple product lines against defined growth targets
- Experience building solid peer relationships in order to influence key stakeholders at executive management level across corporate, geo and region.
- Entrepreneurial streak – Proven track record of succeeding in high paced, challenging entrepreneurial environments
- Willingness to reach across functions (product, sales, engineering) and influence processes and capabilities
- Proven track record of successful product launches
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.