ADP is hiring a Bingual Client Service Representative.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you restless, revved up and ready to get things done?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
Yes? We had a feeling this could be a perfect match. Don’t just take our word for it…read on and see yourself!
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
In the role, you’ll empower our customers to be more effective employers. Our customer service team collaborates with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they’d recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: you’ll be the one providing on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Does this sound like you?
- People First. You’re a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, and support people.
- Trusted advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises… every
- Service superhero. Leaps tall client questions in a single bound and use laser vision to focus in on key priorities.
- Passionate advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds advocacy while delivering measurable results.
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Provide expert support and respond to inquiries regarding ADP products via phone and email
- Use your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers, resolve issues, and assist in the use of ADP products and systems
- Follow up and follow through throughout new projects, requests, and cases
- Ask relevant questions to define the root cause of a problem, generate solutions, decide on a course of action, and be accountable for actions and decisions
Experience you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.