ADP is hiring an Associate District Manager, Small Business Services.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you restless, revved up, and ready to get things done?
- Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class solutions?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Don’t just take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself.
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As an Outside Sales Representative for Small Business Services you’ll identify and cultivate new clients within a defined territory, driving business from corporate relationships built with Bankers, Accountants, existing clients, as well as direct prospecting efforts. In addition to selling ADP’s cloud-based solutions to new clients, you will cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales from companies ranging from 1 — 49 employees.
Even better, to set you up for success, you will have a dedicated mentor, ongoing award-winning sales training, and we will engage your unique talents and perspectives. ADP welcomes your ideas on how to do things differently and better. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. And when you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards.
Does this sound like you?
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning and challenging "what’s been done before,"
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a protected geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a sales strategy targeting key decision makers and business owners to build a network and drive business.
Deepen Relationships across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically cross-sell into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on ADP’s shiny, new products and solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Be an ADP ambassador by spending time in the field and building beneficial relationships with Bankers and Accountants.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups in the territory.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive, and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a team member
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: