ADP is hiring a Instructional Designer with WalkMe technical experience.
In this role, you will focus primarily on the digital adoption platform, WalkMe. You will serve as a critical technical point of contact for other Instructional Designers assigned to WalkMe projects to assist with building content and troubleshooting. You will ensure the WalkMe tool is integrated and implemented alongside other ADP Product teams.
No two days are the same. You will do everything from creating design documents, testing and deploying content, needs assessments across multiple business lines, establish training plans, oversee translations, measure results, and more. You will do this all to the highest standards with an eye on appealing to multi-generational talent and the modern learner and by partnering across the learning organization to apply innovative techniques in instructional design. You can create compelling content and convey ideas and information to many levels of an organization.
To thrive in the role, you have three-plus years of experience with WalkMe or another digital adoption platform. You have worked independently to design and develop sound training in various modalities, i.e., eLearning, instructor-led, blended, job aids, and more, and can manage simultaneous projects with deadlines. It would be best to be a continuous learner who focuses on personal development and business process improvement to our design standards. The work you do will help our businesses support our clients who employ one to millions of employees.
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Innovation: You seek opportunities to apply innovative design thinking to your projects and will work to keep ADP’s approach to designing learning up to date with the products and solutions ADP offers its clients.
- Flexibility and Agility:You can adapt to changing business requirements, projects, and resources and use agile approaches to meeting business needs.
- Design:You’ll design holistic solutions engaging team members and business partners in the design process to ensure the solution design is flexible and addresses the unique needs of the learners. Solution design should consider and factor in how the work environment impacts learning.
- Development:You can develop solutions across a broad set of learning modalities and tools without creating redundant solutions and ensure that continuous learning and performance support concepts are applied.
- Learning Outcomes:You measure your outcomes and ensure your learning solutions result in the intended business impact. You oversee the roll-out of instructor-led solutions to ensure they align with the solution design.
- Continuous Learner:You have a focus on personal development to develop and elevate professional knowledge and skill. You take the same approach to business process improvement to improve ADP learning design standards and drive the adoption of those standards. You maintain an outside-in perspective by building and maintaining peer networks inside and outside ADP.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
A college degree is not required but could set you apart. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job. You will need 1-3 years of experience in instructional development, adult learning theory, and/or technical writing.
Other things that will set you apart:
- Experience using eLearning tools such as Captivate, Articulate 360, TechSmith Camtasia, TechSmith SnagIt, Audacity, and Vyond. Technical aptitude to quickly learn new development tools.
- Comfort with browser consoles, troubleshooting JQuery commands.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY (ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $61,500
- Range maximum: $87,865
- Compensation type: Salary