ADP is hiring an Inside Sales Representative, Retirement Services 401(k) Solutions.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results excite you? #GoalDigger
- Are you high-reaching and unstoppable, with a can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get the job done?
- Do you feel fulfilled helping others uncover creative solutions to complex problems?
Yes? Then #HelloWork! This is just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As an Inside Sales Representative on the Retirement Services sales team, you’ll win new business and close sales for ADP’s Retirement Services 401(k) Solutions over the phone. With a little help from our top-notch sales training, you’ll call into both new and existing clients to sell products that put millions of employees on the road to retirement readiness. When you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities, industry-leading compensation, and even luxurious trips.
Is this you?
- Trusted Advisor. You live integrity and deliver on promises… every time.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning and challenging "what’s been done before."
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to cultivate new prospects, cross sell solutions, reach and exceed goals and close sales.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to target prospects and build a network of key decision makers in a designated territory.
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business both new and conversion.
- Cultivate new prospects and cross-sell solutions to existing accounts by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with other ADP Associates and Alliance Partners in a designated territory.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two or more years of business-to-business sales experience with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 licensing is required, but candidates with great sales acumen will be considered pending appropriate licensing within the first 45 days of employment
- Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed sales quotas
- Ability to work independently and work with other ADP Sales Associates
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.