Digital Growth Marketing Analytics & Reporting Manager / Sr. Manager
Who We Are:
We are looking for an experienced Data Analytics and Reporting expert that can help drive the growth of ADP’s newest small business payroll product, Roll by ADP. Roll is first ever AI-chat based mobile app made for running payroll as easy as sending a text for small business owners. What if running your payroll felt like having a conversation with a friend or using your favorite app? By making the process as familiar and intuitive as possible, Roll is a completely reimagined way to run your payroll. Roll’s conversational interface allows you to run payroll effortlessly and securely on whatever device whenever it fits your day.
What you’ll do?
· Build and manage digital growth marketing performance reports
· Provide key insights for areas of optimization to expand user acquisition, engagement and retention
· Interpret data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
· Effectively communicate analytical results to team members and Executives by explaining the story behind the data and make recommendations to the business based on data insights
· Develop and implement data analyses, attribution rules, data collection system- ensuring data integrity and accurate tagging are implemented within campaigns for tracking performance and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of marketing programs (full funnel)
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases (e.g., Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google UAC)
· Build and execute hypotheticals, multivariate & A/B tests to drive CRO in collaboration with agency and other internal teams
· Formulate executive level Ad-Hoc reports
Who we’re seeking? Someone with the following qualification would be ideal.
· 5+ years of work experience in data, analytics, marketing, product development or business
· Expert at SQL and excel for querying and manipulating data for analysis and visualization
· Analytical & curious mindset with qualitative reasoning
· Proficient in Data Studio, Google Analytics, Tableau, or other data visualization tools
· Experience with building experiments, design, and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.