Digital Growth Marketing Analytics & Reporting Manager
Who We Are:
We are looking for an experienced Data Analytics and Reporting manager. This position will be responsible for end-to-end performance measurement of ADP’s digital inbound marketing efforts. Responsibilities documenting business requirements, data wrangling, development of insightful reports, developing dashboards, providing valuable insights, and actionable recommendations on how to improve or grow digital marketing initiatives.
Successful candidates will have experience and understanding of digital marketing measurement and analytics. This includes B2B inbound lead funnel, A/B, Multivariate and CRO testing, website performance, funnel analysis and return on investment analytics and reporting. He/she must be able to interpret complex results of large-scale data driven marketing campaigns/initiatives. Are you comfortable independently leading complex reporting and analysis initiatives from start to finish? — If yes, then keep reading and apply.
What you’ll do?
- Lead the mining, analysis, and interpretation of data using statistical techniques to develop actionable insights for complex business challenges
- Design, develop, and implement intuitive dashboards designed for easy consumption by business stakeholders
- Improve and maintain existing dashboards and shared data sets
- Effectively communicate findings and results to various stakeholders including senior leadership across marketing and sales by explaining the story behind the data and make recommendations to the business based on data insights including Ad-Hoc executive reporting
- Partner effectively with a variety of business stakeholders including marketing, sales, operations, and external vendors
- Partner with marketing operations to create new or enhance digital marketing data tables
- Enhance analytical processes including data flows, dashboards, and forecasts.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as opportunities arise
- Build and manage digital growth marketing performance reports
- Provide key insights for areas of optimization to expand user acquisition, engagement and retention
- Develop and implement data analyses, attribution rules, data collection system- ensuring data integrity and accurate tagging are implemented within campaigns for tracking performance and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of marketing programs (full funnel)
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases (e.g., Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google UAC)
- Build and execute hypotheticals, multivariate & A/B tests to drive CRO in collaboration with agency and other internal teams
Who we’re seeking? Someone with the following qualifications would be ideal.
- 5+ years of work experience in data, analytics, marketing, product development or business management
- Expert at SQL and excel for querying and manipulating data for analysis and visualization
- Strong analytical, processing, and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses
- Analytical & curious mindset with qualitative reasoning
- Robust experience with Tableau, Google Data Studio or other data visualization tools
- Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
- Experience with data warehouses (such as AWS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (w/strong excel data creation skills)
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conceptual thinker with proven analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Experience with building experiments, design, and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: 90,000
- Range maximum: 110,000
- Compensation type: