ADP is hiring a Human Capital Management (HCM) Business Consultant
- Are you great at follow-up and follow-through with your clients to help them work smarter, embrace new challenges, and find solutions?
- Are you ready to grow your career with a formal career path at an established, respected, global leader?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients. Using your ADP service expertise and consulting skills, you will solve their most critical business challenges: Human Resources Compliance, Human Resources Technology, and solutions to help them focus on their core business. You will increase sales performance by working directly with our sales teams to identify, develop, and present Human Capital Management strategies and ADP business solutions to clients using the latest messaging techniques.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply today!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, watch here: http://adp.careers/Sales_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Grow Our Business While Growing Yours. With your prior knowledge of Human Resources practices and compliance, you will consult clients with people, processes, workflow, and operating procedures through your ADP’s Marketplace Solution expertise.
- Turn Prospects into Loyal and Referring Clients.You understand client business requirements and then can configure the solution to demonstrate ADP’s ability to solve client issues and ensure client expectations align with ADP’s deliverable solutions.
- Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Positive Self-Starter.You can manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in person, and over the phone.
- Strategic Partner.Increase sales performance by partnering with sales professionals (or teams) to present Human Capital Management strategies and business solutions to clients.
- Problem Solver. You have an ambitious spirit and thrive under pressure, motivating you to not only solve clients’ problems but also uncover areas of improvement and configure solutions
- Knowledge Seeker.Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of related professional experience.
- Military experience — skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience in the HR/Payroll Industry or related technical certification(s).
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourselfin a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn.Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest.Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life.Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being.We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward.Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: Salary