At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Provides telephone support to all ADP Regional centers. Analyzes and answers all inquires pertaining to the software, hardware and interfaces of the system.
- PHONE SUPPORT
- Provides quality phone support to all ADP Regions for the appropriate systems. Answers all calls and analyzes the problems to determine the appropriate sources from whom to solicit information in order to solve the problem. Inquires pertain to software, hardware and interface of the various systems. Responds tot all calls within the specified amount of time based on priority. Provides 24 hour support when appropriate.
- PROGRAM PROBLEMS
- Identifies program problems and provides Development with a concise, but thorough outline of the problem and supporting documentation along with an incident report. This includes following each problem through to its resolution and keeping management informed. Analyzes problems and make recommendations on resolution or enhancements.
- Prepares and approves thorough written and verbal notification to the Regions regarding software/hardware procedures, changes, help-arounds, AWB’s, PPN’s, etc. Prepares information feedback to the Regions. Represents the department in all planning and program specification meetings about new designs or enhancements.
- Prepares and/or participates in roll-outs of new features and provides on-site support as required.
- TROUBLE LOGS
- Maintains daily trouble logs via problem management system. (IRCINFO)
- BA/BS or equivalent in education and experience required.
- 2-3 years experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience in a Region with background in one or more to the following:
- Control/Operations, Account Executive, Client Relations.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.