At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Provides functional, procedural and technical guidance to the Comprehensive Services organization (HR, Ben, Payroll, RM, etc.) to resolve product & client issues by utilizing extensive product knowledge, problem solving skills & troubleshooting experience for current platform with regards to payroll, Human Resources and time and labor modules. Partners closely to share best practices and product knowledge for previous mentioned areas, as well as connections, 3rd party services such as SkillSoft, & products or process implications affecting payroll and/or benefits administration. Assists with growth & development of service associates by identifying training and mentoring opportunities and assists with facilitating training. Participates in projects such as system rollouts & releases, client database spin and merges, client acquisitions, client system optimization, etc. Coordinates efforts between service teams & internal ADP business partners (HPS, BES, Tax & Finance, etc.) & external 3rd parties as needed.
Aids overall client satisfaction by providing dedicated ownership of large, complex, value-added tasks and/or services requiring project coordination with tenured, skilled and dedicated team resources. Works with internal business partners including sales, relationship managers, implementation, client services and technical support to strategize best practices for project resolution and client system optimization.
We currently have several opportunities available in the following specialities:
- Essential Time
- eTime-Workfoce Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides advanced application support to all levels of service and implementation associates via phone, chat, CRM, email or in person for Comprehensive HR, Comprehensive Payroll, and Comprehensive Benefits, regarding the resolution of product and client issues. Utilize extensive product/process experience to support all current versions of payroll, HR, Benefits, Time & Attendance and iProducts offered to Comprehensive Services clients and identify issues, troubleshoot client problems and assist with resolution. Coordinates communications with other departments to expedite responses to critical client situations. May interface with client or 3rd party administrators to troubleshoot/resolve issues.
- Continually upgrades knowledge & skill base relating to both new product rollout & existing products to increase proficiency in a technical support capacity. May champion and/or assist in the coordination & communication of special client events (e.g., related to client’s acquisition/divestiture activity), support new client on-boarding & transition to service from implementation, or assist in new product rollouts, releases/patches internally or with clients. May also assist in helping client adapt to regulatory changes.
- Mentors all levels of service associates. Remain current with emerging technology in order to provide technical support for new product rollouts and/or existing offerings. Provides instruction & guidance on product & features, & specific processes & procedures, and soft skill development. Effectively troubleshoot, replicate and develop resolution for client issues. Work with newly hired associates as a coach. Identifies training needs. Coordinates & may deliver training or booster classes to all levels.
- Responds to complex client issues & escalations to ensure that support rendered meets or exceeds the client’s needs to ensure client satisfaction. Provides complex technical expertise & guidance to the less senior Solutions Consultants. May provide input to decisions making (i.e., assess the impact of new or revised) regarding operational objectives, processes, & procedures. Monitors & reports on the status of assigned projects including identification of actual or potential issues which may impact final results or delay deliverables.
- Mentors and trains newly hired associates to ensure successful transition. Works closely with development in determining future product enhancements based on documented and cataloged feedback from field associates and clients. Stay up to date on future application developmentswithin the company and within the business sector. Diagnosis of the most complex client related problems.
- Responsible for the successful service delivery of large, complex, value-added task/projects to clients. Projects requrie advanced functional area knowledge and/or advanced product expertise and could have multi-product implications. May involve on-site client visits.
- Identifies and develops project plans.
- Monitors project progress and provides regular updates to the client, and vested ADP stakeholders.
- Determines the components of the project and prepares project plan and scope of all required activities, including involving all ADP Business units whose assistance may be required.
- Performs testing and validation as required.
- Resolves any problems or issues that may arise throughout the project.
- Support clients by supplying resources such as documentation and training
- Act as Project Manager to coordinate client re-engagements. Assess current utilization of related ADP products and client knowledge. Make recommendations to enhance current scope of products and training needs, in conjunction with client, prepare project plan to implement recommendations.
- Based on technical expertise, selected to participate in pilots, councils and roll outs in a leadership capacity. Participates in team initiatives (internal and external) to strengthen relationship building and cross team processes. Liaison to other functional areas including Sales, Relationship Mgmt, Implementation and Finance.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree
- Versed in 1-2 applications (payroll, time, HR, and/or benefit administration)
- CPP or PHR Preferred
- 3 — 5 years Experience as a Client Service or Implementation associate.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.