ADP is hiring a Manager, Strategic Initiatives.
In this position you will be responsible for driving the NAS/MAS and our Comprehensive Services/HR Outsourcing strategic agenda, maximizing effectiveness and successfully executing upon transformational goals. The Manager, Strategic Initiatives leads and executes upon Service and Implementation initiatives which impact client experience, quality, productivity, and time-to-market. Will primarily use analytical skills, service and implementation methodology and expertise, standard work deployment skills along with project management.
The Manager, Strategic Initiatives is accountable for developing and leading the implementation of medium scale (i.e. single BU or function) strategic plans that drive operational efficiency, field readiness, enablement and adoption ultimately resulting in improved client satisfaction, increased financial performance (including time to start, first year retention, implementation quality, client growth and improved productivity and revenue /NOI goals) and increased associate engagement and productivity. Establishes and reports on key business metrics, ensures a consistent and comprehensive education approach across the business to associates, sales, and relationship management. Monitors NPS trends and executes upon key client retention strategies. Drives and implements support strategies, methodologies and initiatives in partnership with NAS and other BU Centric environments such as Major Accounts, and Comprehensive HR Services, Implementation and Service Leadership across the entire portfolio of HR/PR, TLM, Talent, Benefits and shared product HCM/best of breed clients, that result in a high level of quality and efficiency.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- HCM & HR/Workforce Management Compliance Related focus will drive most of the interactions in this role.
- Works with leadership to drive the identification of strategic initiatives and projects, that are less complex and of medium and large scale (i.e. single BU or function).
- Primary liaison with Operations, Service and Implementation, Enterprise Applications and Tools development teams, Client Experience and Innovation team, and Learning & Performance, regarding assigned strategic initiatives to ensure alignment and high quality deployment.
- Responsible for the execution of identified initiatives.
- Leads the identification, development and implementation of division-wide Implementation and Service methodology strategy to drive a quality client experience including time to start, first year retention, implementation quality, client growth, and improved productivity and revenue/NOI goals.
- Drives medium scale implementation and service technology initiatives (i.e. quality programs), implementation/service models, technology ennoblement and other initiatives designed to improve implementation/service associate productivity and engagement.
- Enables global shoring initiatives through service methodology definition and standardization, technology planning and deployment among service/implementation teams across various global locations.
- Evaluates call center tools, technologies and processes which will facilitate the achievement of client satisfaction, productivity and retention goals.
- Communicates strategic importance of projects to gain funding and buy-in from key constituents (field leadership, IT, Marketing, NAS, MAS and HRO/Comp Services senior leadership) to ensure success of initiatives and investments.
- Establishes division-wide implementation & service standards.
- Ensures consistent rollout of business processes and initiatives in accordance with NAS standards.
- Ensures alignment with NAS, MAS, and HRO Strategic Comprehensive Services strategic objectives.
- Evaluates existing standards with the implementation of new processes and initiatives in support of continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans for technologies in partnership with Global Product & Technology team and DRBCP coordinators.
- Provides oversight of NPS metrics/trends leading to the creation and implementation of key client retention strategies
- Identifies linkages and dependencies and detects systemic disconnects and bottlenecks, resolves communications and interface issues across organizational silos and develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensures organizational development and readiness through partnership with the Client
- Experience and Innovation Team and rest of Field Support Services and NAS leadership (including L&P, Service, Implementation, etc.).
- Acts as a change agent.
- Ensures initiatives are in alignment with Division and Corporate projects and initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Content Management of Communication of Internal Awareness items relating to Compliance
- Project Management focus on Mission Critical Internal Strategic Initiatives
- Some Client interaction on Product Efficiency matters
- Analytical Focus and Presentation of Key Facts/Metrics to High Level Audiences.
- Over 3 Years, Up to 5 Years of directly related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Lean, Six Sigma or similar experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in a related capacity in a high performance service environment that has consistently demonstrated World Class Service comparable to ADP’s mission with significant measurable results.
- In addition, the associate should have a working knowledge of industry leading practices in the disciplines of Human Capital Management. (Payroll, Human Resources, Time, Benefits, Recruiting and Talent Management).
- Experience in matrix management environment.
- Results oriented, works to achieve the highest levels of personal and organizational performance in order to exceed business goals.
- Client Focus, understands the perspective of the client and takes actions to integrate their needs
- Problem Analysis/Resolution, Gathers information necessary to make decisions, anticipates, identifies, resolves problems in a timely manner; knows and uses available resources
- HR Certification or SHRM Certification is Helpful
- Time and Labor Management experience is also helpful
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.