Manager, Public Relations
We are looking for an experienced external communicator to support the protection and promotion of ADP’s brand and reputation. In this role, the Manager of Public Relations will support an integrated, cross-functional communications plan focused on providing crisis and reputation management support across the business. Working collaboratively and within a matrixed organization, the person in this position will support the development of key materials and execution of plans and processes designed to effectively shape and maintain ADP’s brand and reputation.
- Responsible for supporting the development, implementation and tracking of a comprehensive brand and reputation management program that focuses on raising awareness of key themes, topics, and insights.
- Assist in identifying and anticipating risks and opportunities related to reputation, brand and operations.
- Assist with communications responses in coordination with other internal stakeholders.
- Maintain a tracking and scoring process for reputational matters.
- Develop and maintain communications materials including press releases, byline articles, statements, etc.
- Actively monitor industry news to identify reputational risk or areas of opportunity
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- A minimum of 5-7 years direct, demonstrable experience in Communications.
- Journalism or PR agency experience desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in reputation management and proactive media relations.
- Keen understanding of how to craft and communicate a compelling message, and the ability to influence external audiences.
- Strong familiarity with business publications and HR trade media desirable.
- Strong knowledge of social and digital media best practices and experience developing effective content for these platforms.
- Familiarity with media monitoring tools and platforms.
- Ability to work across matrixed organizations to drive results.
- Energetic and results-oriented attitude, willingness to embrace new ideas and drive change.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
At ADP, every person counts. We welcome unique talents and perspectives. We welcome ideas on how to do things differently. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If you want to be a part of shaping our future while creating limitless potential in your own, you belong at ADP.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.