ADP is hiring Human Capital Management Service Consultants II.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you a customer service superhero who can leap tall client questions in a single bound and use your laser vision to focus in on key priorities?
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable? Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more? Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
Well, then you might be just the person we’re looking for.
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people — but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
In this role, it’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with clients and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they’d recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: You’ll be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Does this sound like you?
- Go-Getter. Ambitious and focused, with a can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude.
- People First. You’re a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, and support people.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. Driven by continuous learning with an insatiable hunger to grow, become, do, and give more.
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve ADP/client application items in the area of system set up, product functionality, product enhancements and general client inquiries
- Analyze complex client requirements for payroll, benefits, time and human resource policy and procedures
- Use strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers and representatives to resolve issues.
Experience you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 1-3 years of experience working in client service / customer service environment or systems integration environment
- ADP Product (Enterprise, Payforce, PCPW, PayExpert, Time & Attendance, WorkForce Now, ProBusiness, or Vantage) or HCM / Payroll ERP experience preferred
- Experience managing assigned client accounts and projects
- Experience working in client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Business/financial acumen: Ability to apply critical thinking and a data-driven, analytical approach to decision-making and problem-solving
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.