ADP is hiring a HCM Implementation Consultant III. In this position you will be responsible for consulting with Clients to develop an optimized human capital management (HCM) solution leveraging ADP best practices and industry trends in order to meet the Client’s current and future human capital management needs. The Implementation Consultant’s objective is the accurate and efficient implementation of the solution for the work streams he/she is responsible while understanding the upstream and downstream impacts to the Client’s overall human capital management solution. The primary focus of Implementation Consultants is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning and professional consultative services to Clients to ensure successful implementation.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Implementation Knowledge and Domain Expertise:
- Analyze existing Client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs.
- Leverages domain expertise and industry leading best practices in order to provide consultation during analysis and recommend optimal long term solution design.
- Adheres to standard work, tools, and approaches when implementing Client solutions.
- Stays current and incorporates new approaches, tools and processes timely into work.
- Collaborates with the Client project team to insure that the impacts of decisions and approaches are viewed across the solution work streams.
- Has an understanding of dependencies and workflow intersections across the HCM components.
- Able to talk at a high level about the various components of HCM and the touch points between them.
- Delivers accurate solution configuration that follows standard work best practices and allows for interactive modeling and testing to build Client confidence.
- Stays current with business industry trends and best practices.
- Applies to Client consultation and solution recommendations.
- Be knowledgeable about ADP’s products and services to recommend these to Clients when appropriate.
- Understands Client Business Issues (CBI) and can effectively tie back and explain to the Client how the delivered ADP HCM Solution addresses the CBI’s.
- Conceals ADP jargon and hidden dimensions from Client. Collaborates internally to resolve and respond to Client inquiries or issues.
- Ability to influence and guide Client to ADP best practice and standard solution adoption.
- Builds relationship of trust and credibility with Clients.
- Ability to speak the language of a HR Practitioner.
- Partners with Service Center Consultants on a seamless Client transition.
- Insures that all Implementation outstanding items are resolved timely.
- Understands project scope, timelines and budget and is able to recognize triple constraint risks and addresses or escalate appropriately.
- Provides status reports and updates to Project Manager and other project team members appropriately.
- Manages individual workstream work plan and is able to identify risks to plan.
- Ensure issues and risks are documented and work with team members to resolve.
- 5 to 8 Years Level 1 and Implementation Consultant II experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
- Coursework toward FPC, CPP and/or PHR certification
- Business to business client service interface experience with a human capital management functional area expertise and/or a product/feature expertise.
- Preferred experience in relevant industry, as HRIS practitioner and/or with system implementations.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Demonstrates basic project management skills.
- Experience communicating to all levels of associates across various media, including sr. Management.
- Strong Service Orientation
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles to complete work
- Collaboration/Relationship Building
- Uses time and resources efficiently
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Domain Knowledge/Technical Competency
- Decision Making and Judgment
- Project Communications (Internal and External)
- Understanding of Products/Applications
- Demonstrates of Professional Principles
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
- Mentoring & Leadership Skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.