Who We Are:
WorkMarket’s cloud-based software automates work so that companies can scale a flexible workforce—across full-time employees, freelancers, robotics and everything in between – to dramatically improve productivity and transform their operating model. We are pioneering the modern work experience powered by big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
WorkMarket is recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies, by Deloitte as a Top 500 Tech Company.
Who You Are:
You’re a leader, you know how to strategize and drive results from the team you work with
You’re a problem solver, you listen to the problem and do your best to get it fixed!
You’re a driver, you have a drive to succeed and know how to speak to your results
You are goal oriented, always keeping the customer in mind, you meet and exceed your goals
You’re a listener, all the best support teams out there know listening is key!
You’re a relationship builder, you can think strategically about finding ways we can help our customers
You’re organized and can juggle multiple priorities at once, often while wearing multiple hats!
You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything whether it’s over the phone or in writing.
You think outside the box, we encourage our team to contribute to the continuous evolution of our company
What You’ll Do:
- Provide effective enterprise-level support for Work Market users through telephone calls, chats, emails, and personnel requests for support.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Help to strategize and improve upon our processes, making our day to day better every day!
- Work with our product team to determine the cause of the problem a customer is facing.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success Managers and clients to anticipate their needs and ensure their problems have been solved by our team.
- Assist the sales and customer success teams with projects including onboarding, recruiting, and worker cultivation.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Participate and lead meetings to ensure we are providing an exceptional user experience
What You’ll Need:
Basic requirements (yeah, every company has them!):
- BA degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading successful teams
- The ability to be receptive and honest with feedback. It’s how we grow and get better!
- 1-3 years experience in customer service/support
- Experience working with Zendesk, Jira, Google applications, Microsoft Office tools and other industry standard applications.
Think you got what it takes? Great! Please apply with your most recent resume that shows how great you are as a tech savvy people person who likes helping people with your cool, level headed, problem solving personality!
Please check your email for an invitation to schedule a phone screening if you are selected for further consideration.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP – Career Opportunities)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.