Work Location(s): Alpharetta, GA, US
With ADP’s mixed footprint of private datacenter assets (private cloud) and public cloud footprint, there is a need for a unified control plane to manage the hybrid cloud environment keeping security guardrails, resiliency and observability in mind. ADP’s hybrid cloud control plane is being designed and implemented using industry standard kubernetes native operator and controller framework leveraging APIs offered by ADP IaaS and public CSPs (Cloud service providers).
ADP is hiring a Senior QA Engineer for their Hybrid Cloud Initiative. We are looking for a candidate with recent industry experience working in a mix of on-prem and public cloud footprints. The candidate should have hands-on experience designing and implementing managed services on-prem and also implementing security and resiliency best practices on top of public cloud managed services.
- Self-reliant, hands-on position on the team to drive code quality and maintain application stability in an agile environment
- Develop and maintain quality assurance artifacts, with a goal to achieve high degrees of test automation
- Provide certification of deployments in both lower and production environments
- Support development, testing and deployment of application software releases to production and non-production environments
- Prototype solutions and recommend the adoption of new technologies to continually improve our client experience
- Collaborate with architects, product owners, user experience, internal/external stakeholders and globally distributed teams to understand requirements and develop application in compliance to client needs
- Assist in the development of overall project plans and timetables, analysis and identification of intermediate deliverables
- Define engineering best practices, mentor teams to write elegant code using Test Driven Development methodologies
- Develop specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- 5+ years of strong technical experience with hands-on in QA application testing and development / system / platform / integration and testing software / solutions
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or related field, or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Significant experience with behavior-driven testing frameworks such as Cucumber and integration-testing frameworks like Selenium and Soap UI
- Significant experience writing, maintaining and executing Test Cases, continuously maintaining the automated test suite
- Experience with Restful and SOAP-based web services on a Microservices oriented architecture
- Experience working with relational databases, SQL and newer NoSQL data stores
- Working knowledge of mobile software development and hosting technology such as Amazon AWS
- Experience in designing & building responsive applications overlaying web and mobile devices is a plus
- Experience with Agile principals and methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with version control repositories such as GIT and CD/CI pipeline tools such as Jenkins
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment, has a strong sense of personal accountability, and contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Read more about this job