At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
The VP, Inside Sales Strategy will lead the ongoing Strategic Planning effort for the Inside Sales organization. In addition, drive key strategic initiatives and support the Inside Sales BU teams in the development of short and long-term strategic objectives. This leader will build the multi-year growth strategy for Inside Sales and drive our efforts to become the Modern Seller of the Future. Projects include analysis and recommendation related to emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, and internal business performance improvement. The Vice President will lead Inside Sales project teams and individually execute full scale projects. Will also foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the Inside Sales organization’s efficient strategic alignment and success.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Build a multi-year strategic plan that will transform Inside Sales and follow through on the execution of the plan.
- Work directly with SVP Inside Sales on analyzing and establishing drivers of key strategic initiatives.
- Support Inside Sales DVP team in analyzing profitability trends and across the various units.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to implement sales strategies and influence strategic decisions in the business to improve sales.
- Development and management of monthly key KPI indicators.
- Analyzing expenses and running scenarios.
- Proactively identify operational risks/controls deficiencies in the business.
- Working closely with all functions supporting the businesses to ensure all deliverables are being met accurately and timely.
- Perform competitor and industry wide research on products and adjacent market sales opportunities.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring efficient sales process with focus on continuous process improvement.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Works closely with the SVP Inside Sales to understand sales and technology strategy. Recommends changes and enhancements to support technology platforms.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- 5 years of experience in top tier management consultancy.
- Minimum 5+ year extensive strategic planning experience, preferably within a sales domain.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.