ADP is hiring a RS Client Support Specialist I.
In this position you will enter data into recordkeeping, payroll and vendor systems to set-up new 401k plans. Execute client marketing campaigns to communicate the value of the product and produce required monthly reporting to monitor progress. In level 3 and 4: Key client owner and single point of contact responsible for the project management of the entire new client implementation and/or low level merger and acquisition, from the point of sale through the transition to on-going Client Services.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Enter data into recordkeeping, payroll and vendor systems to set-up new 401k plans.
- Ensure accuracy of client data and escalate issues to appropriate department to ensure timely set-up.
- Prepare necessary documents for plan set-up and maintain/organize paper documents
- Handle escalated issues and provide internal support to associates with client issue resolution.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 – 3 Years of Directly Related Experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business, HR or related.
- 401 (k) experience with emphasis on plan administration
- Understanding of pension plan regulations.
- Familiarity with investment vehicles offered un qualified plans.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.