ADP is hiring a Sales Representative for Retirement Services in our Major Accounts division.
- Are you ready to control your financial future with unlimited upside earnings potential?
- Are you looking for continuous learning and the opportunity to invest in yourself?
- Do you want to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
In this role, you will sell ADP’s Retirement Services 401(k) solutions at accounts with greater than 50 employees. With a little help from our top-notch sales training, you’ll connect with both new and existing clients to sell products that put millions of employees on the road to retirement readiness.
If you prefer doing things the same all the time — rinse and repeat — then you may not be a perfect fit for this role. In selling retirement solutions, you will find that every sales process is different. You won’t sell one product with a standardized price list to the same type of buyer again and again. However, if it excites you to think that each sales process, each client/prospect interaction, and each day will be different, then you’ll reap the rewards with industry-leading compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards as you make a name for yourself at ADP. (Hey, you love learning new things and "patience" is your middle name.) As you strive to grow your career, leaders will back your desire to pursue advancement and provide continual sales training.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, watch here: http://adp.careers/Sales_Videos
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Grow Our Business While Growing Yours. You will work independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within your assigned geography to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
- Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans. You will implement a sales strategy targeted to decision-makers and business owners to build a network and capture new business.
- Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family. In addition to selling Retirement Services solutions, you will strategically cultivate additional business within existing accounts. But it’s not all business; you will make life-long friendships here.
- Collaborate Daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor, partner, and ADP ambassador to your clients, internal partners, and overall network while demonstrating grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Proven Winner. You have an impressive track record (5+ years) of outside business-to-business sales experience including prospecting and territory management.
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to cold call, manage your time well, and can present your ideas in a clear professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone.
- Team Player. You can work independently, as well as collaborate with other ADP Sales Associates.
- Trusted Advisor. You build relationships, live integrity, and deliver on promises…every time.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Five+ years of quota-carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience
- Military experience — skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 6 and 63 licensing is a plus; candidates with great sales acumen will be considered pending appropriate licensing within the first 45 days of employment.
- Existing relationships with Financial Advisors in the assigned territory is a plus.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.