Begin a New Sales Career at ADP. ADP is a global leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) helping over 600,000 companies across the globe manage their most valuable asset — their employees. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. We remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Every day, our amazing sales team provides over 40 innovative solutions to their clients, gaining their trust and a long-term partnership. When you join us, you’ll be part of a high-performing team that truly values your contributions, and in return, rewards you handsomely.
Major Accounts Sales:
As a Major Accounts District Manager, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic HCM initiatives within organizations containing 150-999 employees. You must be able to effectively work with internal and external partners, independently manage a full sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline four times your assigned quota. We are seeking high energy District Managers with previous experience selling a robust solution in a fast paced environment. At ADP, you will have the opportunity to sell our entire suite of 40+ solutions and services to C-level Executives without vertical boundaries. You will be able to grow your own business while still having the support of exceptional sales leadership, continual sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits and rewards. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing ADP clients. Must be proficient in both elements.
- Develop and execute territory business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive HCM expansion with new/existing clients
- Expand your network by working with external partners to gain access to industry knowledge as well as other key C-Level decision makers
ADP believes in setting you up for success. As such, appropriately ramped quotas are assigned to all first year District Managers.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to successfully build a network and effectively use social media for sales
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.