What is WorkMarket?
WorkMarket, an ADP Company, is the leading platform for on-demand workforce management. Our cloud-based Freelance Management System (FMS) is used by today’s biggest companies to organize, manage and pay their freelancers and independent contractors. The team is passionate about redefining the labor model for the 21st century and creating the best solutions for our customers. It is a large, complicated problem to solve and we can’t do it without having the best talent moving us forward and thinking outside the box.
Why should you join us?
WorkMarket was a startup acquired by the most trusted name in human capital management, ADP. From New York to Toronto – the entire WorkMarket team is committed to building powerful enterprise software that can help the biggest companies on the planet work smarter and faster. WorkMarket offers the vibe of a startup with the resources of a Fortune 500 company, and you’ll be an active participant in driving our product and technology strategy. Our dynamic team of engineers are passionate about what they do and have fun along the way.
● Architecture: API-driven, distributed, microservice-based
● Frontend : React/Redux, Swagger + Backbone/Handlebars/jQuery
● Backend: Java 8, Spring Boot, Solr, Kafka, Zuul
● Build: Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Gradle
● Infrastructure: AWS, Consul, Nomad, TerraForm, Vault, Salt, MySQL/RDS
● Quality Assurance: Mabl, Espresso, Swift, XCUITest, Locust/BlazeMeter, Python-based API test automation
Things you’ll do
● Leverage your experience and expertise as a mobile quality engineer to continuously ensure and improve the quality of our iOS and Android apps.
● Define test strategy, create test plans/test cases and establish testing best practices for mobile application features.
● Design, develop, run and maintain test automation scripts for iOS and Android apps
● Enhance and evolve the iOS and Android test automation frameworks
● Work with various teams (Development, Ops, Product) to ensure timely and high quality releases.
● Help research and implement improvements to our quality engineering processes and practice.
● Partner with product owner(s) to continuously evolve the WorkMarket product.
● Degree in Computer Science or a related field
● 5+ years of professional experience in mobile applications testing (iOS/Android)
● 5+ years experience in developing/maintaining test automation scripts and frameworks for iOS/Android apps
● 2+ years leading a team of quality engineers
● In-depth knowledge of mobile testing best practices and the state of the art of mobile testing
● Experience working within an agile development environment
● Well organized team player with great communication skills
● In depth knowledge of mobile specific tools, frameworks and languages such as Espresso,
XCUITest, Swift, Kotlin, Xcode, Android Studio or similar
● Experience with Perfecto
● Experience using Jira, Jenkins, DataDog