ADP is hiring a Associate Banking Representative.
In this position you will Set up and electronically transmits direct deposits to various banks and San Dimas. Initiate contact and verifies all transmission totals and item numbers. Delete and resends transmissions if discrepancies with balances and totals passed occur. Prepare files of electronic transmission records. May interact with San Dimas, bank contacts, clients and Banking associates to resolve issues.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This position is graveyard shift: 12am PST to 830am PST
- Sets up and electronically transmits direct deposits to receiving banks and San Dimas.
- Initiates contact with receiving banks and San Dimas to verify totals and numbers passed through the interface.
- Deletes and resends transmissions to receiving banks and San Dimas where there are discrepancies with balances or totals passed.
- Prepares and processes reversals for FSDD and ADP Check items when necessary and confirms receipt.
- Prepares files of electronic transmission records for banks with special requests.
- Assists with the clerical functions (i.e., processing incoming mail, client record requests, etc.) associated with the set up and conversion process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Prior general office experience with a proven proficiency operating a PC.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Basic knowledge of mathematics or accounting principles essential.
- Customer contact experience is highly preferred.
- Good communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to follow operating procedures and instructions necessary.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: Hourly