ADP is hiring a Senior Business Analyst.
- Are you great at follow-up and follow-through with your clients to help them work smarter, embrace new challenges, and find solutions?
- Are you looking to join a fast-paced, inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
In this role, you’ll be a client advocate who establishes, runs, and accelerates client engagement programs for ADP’s Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) Comprehensive Services division. Based on your experience engaging and driving advocacy with clients, along with your knowledge of the Human Resources Outsourcing business, you will be a key contributor in the development and maintenance of Client Advisory Boards. In this role, you will evaluate business requirements, develop project plans, and implement new Client Advisory Board recommendations. You will present to both ADP Senior Leadership and Executives within our Client Base, and for some projects, you will lead and oversee less experienced analysts.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Support the Business: Using your five-plus years of client services and operations experience, and in-depth knowledge of Client Advocacy and Advisory Board workflow, methods, and procedures,you will develop, maintain, and analyze resources to support the division’s operations for Client Advisory Boards and Advocacy programs and systems.
- Strengthen Relationships: You will serve as a liaison to the Field Enablement group to evaluate business results, forecasts, and launch new Client Advisory Boards and recruitment/retention programs in the market.
- Monitor and Report: Effectively and professionally communicate reporting to the Sr Director, Client Services (Enablement) related to the status of assigned projects including identifying any issues which might delay final results or deliverables.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don’t have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Client services, operations, and ADP HRO experience (5+ years).
- Military experience — skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience establishing and/or running Product Advisory Councils
- Ability to run and accelerate the use of existing ADP Client Ambassador Program
- Influitive experience
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.