Work Location(s): New York, NY, US
ADP is hiring a Senior Product Manager with demonstrated experience guiding products to the next level within a unique, startup-like environment. Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn’t find.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
Location: 240 West 37th St., New York, NY 10018
As a Senior Product Manager for WorkMarket, an ADP company, you’ll be tasked with managing our Payments product which enables clients to easily pay independent contractors / freelancers in a compliant and scalable manner.
Things You’ll Do:
- Define and manage the Payments product strategy and roadmap that aligns with the company vision and goals.
- Lead our Payments scrum team, focused on delivering high-value features and functionality to our users along with a great user experience across our web and mobile platforms.
- Develop and track metrics to measure success.
- Drive requirements gathering and validation by collaborating with internal stakeholders and driving product research with customers.
- Develop and be responsible for your scrum ceremonies–backlogs, plan releases, and conduct ongoing grooming with your team.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, competitive landscape analysis, and market analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure features satisfy customer needs while maintaining a cohesive user experience across the platform.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and service to ensure a successful release.
Experience You’ll Need:
- 2 to 5years of experience in a product or product-related role
- Proven experience in Product Management creating successful products from conception to launch.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience working closely with engineers on requirements and design.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to quickly understand concepts, technical or otherwise, and the ability to communicate them to a variety of audiences.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience in any of the following areas:
- Enterprise SaaS software and platforms
- HR technology, compliance, payroll or payment solutions
- Data & analytics software
- Bachelors or Mastersdegree in an engineering or business related
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Read more about this job