ADP is hiring a Program Manager – PMO. The Program Manager will be responsible for the oversight of multiple, complex, and strategically aligned projects within Comprehensive Services (CS) programs. Projects will include, but are not limited to revenue generation, cost reduction, application or process enhancements, contact center technology, infrastructure initiatives or compliance and statutory requirements and will be critical to achieving CS strategic goals. The Program Manager will manage a team of matrixed resources to achieve desired benefits and goals. In addition to project team resources, this position will be the primary interface with vendors, corporate IT, and division and regional leadership.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Ensure business realization of strategic objectives through the management of multiple, strategically aligned Projects. These projects are highly complex, have multiple dependencies, and have significant impact on organizational goals by solving compound business problems. Utilizes standard methodology to ensure business goals, objectives, and benefits are realized within designated timeframes. This includes but is not limited to the creation of a project plan to include formalized scope and approach, requirements, development plans, test plans training plans, key performance indicators, implementation and communication plans and turnover for operational readiness.
- Focuses on creating synergy among the approach utilized by Project Managers in the methodology, artifacts, and communication infrastructure within CS Programs.
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring all projects within the program, and ensuring projects are aligned to meet the business vision by using implemented Project Management standards. Provide insight and support to Project Managers as needed.
- Develops strong partnership with Executive Sponsor within Service Operations when executing and communicating strategic vision.
- Provides insight to the Executive Sponsor and Service Operations Leaders on impacts the tactical execution has on strategic goals.
- Models and communicates benefit impact based on changes made to the initial Program plan.
- Acquire and lead a matrixed team of ADP associates representing all functional and support areas to ensure realization of program strategic objective. Leads Project Managers to deliver on individual project objectives to contribute to strategic benefit and Program success.
- Responsible for all aspects of program communication which includes but is not limited to consistent project level reporting, executive level reporting (Executive Sponsor, GM, Regional Exec’s) project and program communication plans, meeting agendas and recaps.
- Ensure alignment of program resources and team members on program strategy and vision.
- Escalation point for PMs for complex issues they are unable to resolve at the project level. Guides Project Managers within the Program and works with responsible parties to remove obstacles and resolve issues. Leads team to formulate action plans to resolve all issues and address all risks that may affect project progress. Creates and manages a project issue log and risk management plan for all projects.
- Generate and implement innovative approaches and opportunities to create and strengthen the Program and Project Management discipline within CS.
- Complicated and multifaceted decision making is required to assist all PM levels to determine action planning for issues and conflicts that may impact project success. The Program Manager is the first line of escalation for most project related issues
- Operates at the highest level of Project/Program methodology. Stays current in industry standards and best practices. Able to manage multiple, concurrent complex projects of differing types. Negotiates and able to resolve team member /stakeholder conflict.
- Matrix manage the team of Project Manager within a Program.
- Mentor to Project Management staff.
- Serves as escalation point for Project Managers for complex issues.
- Major source of feedback to Director of Project Management for performance appraisals, 360’s, promotions recommendations.
- Multiple openings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education & experience
- PMP required
- 10 years of directly related experience in Project Management
- 1-3 years of experience in Program Management
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- PgMp preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to interact all levels of leadership.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent PC skills including strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and VISIO. Intermediate to advance skills in Excel.
- Ability to align strategic vision to tactical initiatives.
- Strong collaboration skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.