ADP is hiring an Executive Relationship Manager. In this position you will develop and enhance strategic business partnerships by building trust with our clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention/improve loss prevention. He/She possesses a complete understanding of our clients’ business objectives, strategic direction and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through life cycle of the client. This person Iidentifies new service and/or product opportunities and coordinates as necessary with Sales. They act as a liaison between the client and ADP, serving as an internal client advocate. Includes approximately 30-40% travel.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships by building trust with our clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention/improve loss prevention.
- Possesses a complete understanding of our clients’ business objectives, strategic direction and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through life cycle of the client.
- Is introduced to the client during the implementation process.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and ADP, serving as an internal client advocate.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the entire ADP product suite and coordinates communication among the various business partners.
- Level I/II – Assigned client base as defined by the Relationship Management Strategy Proactively ensures client satisfaction through periodic conference calls and client visits.
- Promotes client participation in focus groups to solicit feedback on product/service initiatives.
- Communicates and promotes key ADP initiatives to the client (e.g., user group meetings, product enhancements, etc.).
- Coordinates client projects, resolution of critical service issues, and follow-up to quality survey feedback.
- Determines the components of projects and prepares comprehensive project plan and scope of all required activities. Communicates status and next steps to the client and appropriate internal ADP partners.
- Identifies new service and/or product opportunities and coordinates as necessary with Sales. Performs strategic account review with the client to reinforce the ADP value proposition by maintaining comprehensive and timely records on service activities.
- Adheres to standard ADP tools and processes (i.e., tracking calls in CRM System, case management, etc.) for recording and responding to service activities (i.e., clients visited, presentations made, etc.).
- Produces detailed trip reports and distributes to all appropriate parties. Partners with internal ADP business partners as required, to enable seamless delivery of ADP Services and strategic planning.
- Mentors and coaches less tenured or newly hired Account Manager associates on product knowledge, process and procedures and relationship skills. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 8 to 12 Years Demonstrated proficiency in managing larger more complex client account relationships with multiple products.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor in Business, Accounting, Marketing or equivalent work experience preferred.
- CPP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS preferred.
- Extensive experience building relationships and understanding a client’s needs is essential.
- Prior experience managing service recovery required.
- Expert knowledge of ADP’s infrastructure and ADP’s traditional and new products/services in business processing and outsourcing required.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within a client’s organization (C level to Payroll Manager). Probing and Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Relationship Building
- Presentation skills which includes superior verbal and written Communication
- Excellent Judgment
- Software knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Management software, Webinar & Live Meeting software
- Can be hired in Northern California or Southern California
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: