At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Provide risk management and worksite safety support to our clients and internal associates by directly responding or indirectly responding to requests for assistance. In additional provide support to the Risk & Safety team to assist with their efforts to provide our clients with onsite safety consultation services.
- Client Risk & Safety Support: Provide direct assistance to all ADP TotalSource clients by promptly responding to all requests for assistance with respect to Risk Management related issues that include but are not limited to request for workers compensation claims loss rums, OSHA logs, NCCI and/or Independent Bureau experience modification rates, Injury and Illness Prevention Programs, certificates of workers compensation insurance, request for workers compensation insurance endorsements, etc. In addition, and as needed refer the client representatives to appropriate departments within ADP TotalSource who can address any question or requests for assistance. Take ownership of the client question or requests for assistance and ensure that the question or requests is properly handled.
- Internal Associate Risk & Safety Support (Other than Field Risk & Safety Specialist): Provide direct assistance to other ADP TotalSource associates on all Risk Management related questions or requests for assistance. Take ownership of the question or request for assistance and ensure the question or requests for assistance is properly handled.
- Loss Run Requests: Routinely receive and respond to request from clients, former clients, Risk & Safety Specialist, HRBPs and other internal ADP associates to provide loss run history reports.
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance Requests: Routinely receive and respond to request from clients, former clients, Risk & Safety Specialist, HRBPs and other internal ADP associates to provide Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance, Waivers of Subrogation, DEC pages, etc. Gather needed information and forward the request to our insurance brokers for handling.
- NCCI and/or Independent WC Bureau Experience Modification Rate Requests. Respond to clients request to provide the client with experience modification rates. Determine the jurisdictions where workers compensation exposure exists, apply the rules of those jurisdictions, and obtain the experience modification rates from NCCI or directly from state workers compensation bureaus.
- Risk & Safety Media Library: Handle all purchase requests to add safety training topics to the central safety awareness training media library. Maintain the library inventory. Respond to request from Risk & Safety to borrow safety training material. Ensure that material is returned in a timely manner.
- Client Site Assessment Confirmation Letter & Recommendations: Run weekly report to generate and email to clients the prior week’s visit confirmation letters and recommendations. Email the confirmation letters and confirmation letters. Respond to follow correspondence form the clients.
- Field Risk & Safety Specialist Activity Reports: Run, format and distribute week actively report summary by Risk & Safety Specialist to all Risk & Safety Managers and Risk & Safety Specialist
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program: Process IIPP customizations forms and post customized IIPP on My TotalSource.
- Education: Associate degree in Business, Risk Management
- Experience:1-3 Years
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and web-based software applications.
- Must have the ability to use the internet as a research tool. Also, must be flexible when using internet-based tools to provide client information and consultation.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional and Crystal Reports Viewer.
- Ability to resolve moderately complex client issues.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.