ADP is hiring a Manager Compensation Services Benefits.
In this position you will ensure that service quality processes are in place and maintained so that clients consistently experience high quality, professional, and friendly responses to their requests. Manages the daily activities of team providing either tier 1 or 2 client service support to ensure efficient and effective delivery of optimal service to an assigned client base. Manages all human resource issues for the team. Determines training requirements and key performance indicators required to measure departmental and individual success. Provides continual communication and coordination of functional activities with other departments to ensure effective client support. Provides department reports to upper management and participates in the inter-function decision making process as required.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manages all daily activities of a service team who provide either tier 1 or 2 support, ensuring appropriate support is delivered in an effective and timely manner to both clients and associates.
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement and stellar service.
- Develops, deploys, and monitors key performance indicators via CRM or other internal tools to track team and individual performance and benchmark departmental success factors.
- Evaluates the unit’s current service performance and participates in the decision making process to ensure efficiencies and to maximize productivity, i.e. Service Level, Quality Survey, Retention, etc.
- Monitors departmental and client operations dashboard to proactively measure and manage client-level impacts and ensures monthly review of performance against client SLAs.
- Suggests improvements for process and procedures so that established goals are met and that critical client issues are handled in the most effective way.
- Manages talent.
- Establishes clearly defined team and individual goals and objectives.
- Communicates all goals to associates through department meetings and individual performance planning sessions.
- Provides regular performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual performance reviews on all associates.
- Responsible for assisting with assessing department/staff capacity, department hires and terminations as required.
- Determines team and individual training requirements, by receiving feedback and suggestions from the associate, Technical Support and the training department.
- Ensures that timely and effective training is provided, both formal and on-the-job, to enhance the skill base of the team and overall department.
- Encourages, recognizes and rewards ongoing associate development.
- Uses coaching opportunities to further enhance the associate’s performance.
- Participates in the development of team and prepares associates for growth opportunities.
- Collaborates with internal clients/partners and third party vendors involved in providing services to ensure that these services meet client expectations.
- Works closely with Implementation staff during the final implementation phase to coordinate the transition to service.
- Acts quickly with these service partners and directly with clients to resolve any issues that result in client dissatisfaction.
- Works directly with clients and peer groups on escalated situations that require management level involvement and/or provides coaching to ensure appropriate problem solving routines and timely resolution of issues, etc.
- Participates and/or leads departmental or Comprehensive Service task force teams that focus on continual process improvement as well as further definition of the service offering and/or deliverables.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Outsourcing, Benefits Administration or related role
- 3 years of successful management, leadership or project lead experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business
: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven benefits experience such as Health & Welfare, Retirement Services, COBRA, STD/LTD Benefits and/or experience in Open Enrollment preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Written and verbal communication Judgment and decision making
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Organizational and time management
- Conflict resolution Problem Solving, Critical Thinking Skills
- Project Management
- Service Orientation
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.