ADP is hiring a Sr. Procurement Manger. This Sr. manages the activities of the subordinate staff in the effective development and management of a wide variety of highly complex third-party partner and significant vendor relationships and agreements in support of ADP’s Global strategic product/services in the Network and Telecommunications space. These requirements may include, and are not limited to, the full breathe of IT procurement, commodity procurement, and functional ownership of processes and programs supported by Global Procurement i.e., Vendor Management, Strategic Sourcing, Production, ITAD, Supplier Diversity, Vendor Assurance, etc.
Advises and provides consultative support to the purchasing and technology asset management leadership team regarding such areas as preserving ADP’s business flexibility, maximizing ADP’s leverage and benefit, negotiating strategic partner and vendor transactions and relationships, complying with third party partner requirements, reducing ADP’s financial and litigation risk and other strategic initiative impacts (i.e. NOI & P/L).
Acts as industry and subject matter expert relating to ADP market and business conditions which could impact strategic objectives or costs. Stays abreast of the associated business and technology trends and proactively responds to capitalize on opportunities and eliminate any adverse business impact.
Conducts weekly Standout meetings, quarterly performance pulse engagements as well year-end focal point reviews for each team member. Develops and maintains team metrics and KPI’s to increase effectiveness and drive down costs.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of processes, controls, and tools to automate and enhance performance and efficiencies. Develop strong working relationships with ADP business units, and their associated acquisitions, to introduce and migrate them to the standards and practices of Global Procurement. Interact with all levels of Corporate, IT, and Finance management.
- Responsible for the management of the costs associated with their responsibilities ensure that all opportunities to leverage ADP relationships have been seized and negotiate on behalf of ADP to ensure absolute best pricing.
- Employ process enhancements that will lead to functional efficiencies i.e., automated billing, reduce time to delivery, automated information transfer, etc….
- Responsible for Supplier Management, including selection, contract negotiations and compliance for manufacturing and supply.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with the User community and key personnel and stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of the buying team
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the purchasing and technology asset management leadership team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Collaborates with leadership and team members to ensure specific department goals are met
- Develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
- Track and report key functional metrics to improve effectiveness and reduce costs
- Conducts quarterly business review meetings with preferred suppliers to ensure ADP continues to receive best value proposition
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Ensure written work instructions are in place for members of the team
- Work with team to control spend and build culture of long-term savings on procurement costs
- Strives to develop talent on the team by adhering to StandOut tool and guidelines
- Promotes the use of e-sourcing events for rogue spend
The Sr. Manager Procurement must have the ability to think and act in both a strategic as well as tactical/operational manner. This Sr. Manager Procurement must have the ability to provide leadership in a professional manner while adapting to different personalities and experience levels of each team member. In addition, many dealings with internal and outside business partners require a high level of business sophistication and experience to ensure that commercial objectives are maximized while important business and partnership relationships remain intact. The Sr. Manager Procurement also works closely with staff to mentor, educate and develop talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 7-10+ years’ experience in procurement or contracts
- 3+ years’ proven experience leading a team of associates
- Significant Network and Telecommunications experience required
- Excellent managerial and training skills
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with analytics
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Procurement certification from nationally recognized organization
- Excellent communication skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.