Communications Business Partner – Inside Sales
The Communications Business Partner is responsible for managing internal communications for sales. As the creative lead, the role involves the creation, project management and delivery of senior executive’s speeches, presentations and materials, including keynote addresses, video scripts, blogs, talking points, multimedia communications to associates and key stakeholders. The position involves taking complex information and translating it into simple messages and stories to help foster connection to our strategy, open dialogue and a sense of community. The ideal candidate is passionate about sharing information, connecting people, and building a community.
The role involves partnering with associates across the region and the wider organisation. The associate will be deadline driven with passion and proven success in helping senior executives succeed with internal communications, ensuring consistency and accuracy in the delivery of high quality and engaging communications.
- Sales Internal Communications Strategy — create, implement and monitor the ESI Sales internal communications strategy against key business objectives.
- Communications focus groups and research — manage focus groups and communications feedback to inform the ESI Sales internal communications strategy.
- ADPworks collaboration intranet/portal — lead engagement and management of the ESI Sales collaboration intranet and be the knowledge expert within the business unit. Note ADPworks is currently on the Jive platform and is in the process of migrating to Unily.
- Unily experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Multimedia communications — creating briefs and project management for video and other multimedia communications including podcasts, including liaison and support with external agencies/vendors (video production, translation etc.)
- Newsletters/Weekly Updates — creating regular updates to sales associates distributed via email and other channels.
- Voice of Sales ideas — management and follow up of ideas submitted by ESI Sales associates.
- Change Communications — supporting senior leaders in proactively communicating change initiatives and business process improvement in a creative, compelling and structured way.
- Ad hoc communications planning — planning, writing, creation and execution (e.g. Sales Compensation, SuperStarts, President’s Club, SFDC, Sales Learning — ACTiv8 NOW, Litmos, New sales tools/resources, Health of Business, Women in Leadership, Grow as One, Competitive Intelligence, Marketing, ESI Sales Operations, GDPR)
- Generate and contribute content for organisation wide internal engagement campaigns such as newsletters and videos.
- Provide strategic communications support to senior leaders and associate groups in the organization.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / English / Journalism / Creative writing or other related field or a combination of relevant work experience and knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an internal communications role including planning, support and content writing in a corporate setting.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in communicating to a sales team/audience.
- Creative, with an eye for design and communications campaign concept generation.
- Strong communicator, exhibiting good questioning and listening skills as well as the ability to tailor communications to stakeholders at different levels.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, including the use and development of templates and the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Visio and SharePoint applications.
- Organized and flexible working style with proven ability to meet stringent deadlines and manage projects end-to-end effectively
- Multi-lingual experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable dealing with senior leadership
- Flexible approach to working as part of a global team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and on own initiative
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.