ADP is looking for the next generation of technologists to join our Global Product and Technology (GPT) Graduates Development Program.
What’s our secret sauce to success? Well, that’s easy. People like you. We’re looking for enthusiastic new graduates to help us build the next generation of ADP technologies. As part of the GPT Development Program, your goal is simple: learn as much as possible in 1 year. We’ll get you started with the tools, technology, and technical knowledge you need to be successful. Then, you’ll be placed amongst our brightest associates as an Associate Application Developer/IT Specialist, … and join our group of passionate technologists who make it all possible by innovating creative solutions to new challenges.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work, and as a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, and more. Learn more on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
THINGS YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Work with our world-class computer scientists and engineers to build the next generation of ADP’s innovative products
- Network with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills and gain experience
- Gain real-world experience with today’s leading technologies in programming, scripting, designing, or web development
experience YOU’ll NEED: Required Qualifications
- Graduate or maximum 2 years of professional experience
- Completing a bachelor’s or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent area of study
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset
- Be passionate by "next gen" technologies
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, React, Node.js, and Angular
- Understanding of server, database, and storage technologies
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows-based operating systems
- Good level of English
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Visit: www.tech.adp.com and search for requisitions by location:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.