Location: Milan or Torino
ADP (www.adp.com) is the leading provider of human resources and human capital management software and services. These services cover numerous domains such as payroll, hr administration, time and attendance, social declarations. In Europe, 9 million employees in 13 countries receive their pay statement thanks to ADP Employer Services’ solutions.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
We are currently looking for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join the "Architecture and Integration" team within the GPT (Global Product & Technology) EMEA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design cost-effective application architecture solutions taking into account the customer’s requirements, ADP’s security policies and infrastructure and product catalogue constraints
- Serve as design authority at a project level by understanding the business goals and technology constraints and designing appropriate solutions that map to the organization’s enterprise architecture.
- Integration of applications (both internal and external) in accordance with ADPs infrastructure norms and security policies
- Automation of middleware and application deployment processes in a "DevOps" environment
- Participation in pre-project studies and "Proof Of Concepts" in order to validate the feasibility and technical/operational constraints related to a given proposed solution
- Promote the standardisation of application and infrastructure components
- Spot opportunities for process simplification and automation
- Support DevOps team when necessary in an expert capacity
Education / Experience / Knowledge
- University degree with 5 years’ experience as a Solutions Engineer/Integrator in an international environment or strong competencies and seniority in the role
- Experience with Linux (SuSE /RedHat) and Windows operating systems
- Experience with various middleware products (Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, Jboss, Wildfly, IBM MQ)
- Knowledge of application deployment, automation and DevOps tools (Artifactory, Bitbucket, CVS, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Scripting experience (bash, SQL, Python, ANT) is required and development experience with Java would be a plus
- High level technical infrastructure (ESX VMs, NAS, SAN), network (Firewalls, F5 load-balancer), and database knowledge (Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB) is required
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Ansible & AWS
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment with great collaboration skills
- A good command of English, both written and oral, is required
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.