ADP is hiring a Senior District Manager. In this position you will be responsible for the sales of professional employment services including: benefits, human resources, regulatory compliance, workers’ compensation, payroll, unemployment, 401(k) and administrative services and other products as developed. Must achieve assigned sales quota and follow process and procedures for completing sale.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in areas of human resources, payroll/payroll taxes, workers’ compensation, benefits and/or unemployment management.
- Displays business maturity in ability to practice a sales process similar to the Six Steps of the Sale.
- Develops a business plan with Sales Director/Sales Executive detailing activities to be followed during the fiscal year, which will focus the DM on producing or exceeding quota.
- Prospects the entire territory by SBS and/or Major Account lead relationships, phone canvassing, foot canvassing, vertical marketing, direct mail, developing client and CPA referrals and other referral programs.
- Works at improving both product and professional skills by participating and facilitating in training sessions within ADP TotalSource and through their own independent efforts.
- Maintains accurate records of all activities (calls, presentations, sales, etc.) within their assigned territory, including the use of ACT database to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Attends and participates in Roll Call/Start Call meetings and completes all steps necessary to Roll Call business at start.
- Ensures use and compliance with all aspects of the Sales Information System.
- Acts as a mentor to a less tenured District Manager and serves as back-up to their assigned Sales Director/Manager.
- Serves as liaison between the new client and ADP TotalSource support departments throughout the conversion cycle.
- BS in Business Administration or equivalent in education and experience
- Experience as a TotalSource District Manager.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- On quota for 2 fiscal years and a minimum of 18 quota months.
- Must achieve at least 100% of quota for 2 successive fiscal years; or 100% in one year and a minimum of 85% or more in the other.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation, and conceptual selling skills with the ability to achieve quota.
- Displays maturity, competitiveness and good work ethic.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.