1 ADP Blvd, Roseland NJ, 07068
ADP is hiring a DevSecOps Engineer who is passionate about security and possesses a strong drive to tackle projects in a fast paced enterprise environment. The candidate will be responsible for assessing the security of ADP’s systems and applications at multiple layers of the technology stack. Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn’t find.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be an expert on both static source code analysis and black box/white box penetration testing techniques. Lead Security Analysts work closely with team members, development teams, business representatives, risk analysts, and other related security areas as necessary. They often take full responsibility for delivering projects by themselves, but also must be able to frequently collaborate with larger teams as necessary.
Things You’ll Do:
This candidate will primarily be focused on ensuring security is built into the Software Development Life Cycle, and the delivery of trusted products and services to our clients, partners, and ADP associates. These responsibilities will be fulfilled by performing application security tests, developing and providing secure source code consultation services, and assisting the development communities with self-service tools. A person in this position will work within a diverse and geographically disperse team, as well as, act as a coach and mentor for developing the skill sets of junior team members.
Experience You’ll Need:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of application security vulnerabilities (SANS, OWASP).
- Candidate should be very thorough in internet technologies and highly versed with web development best practices.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and cross functional knowledge across multiple development and security disciplines.
- Understanding of Test Automation tools and frameworks such as DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing), Wellarm FAST, and Burp Suite.
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, be trustworthy, and have the ability to lead and inspire change.
- Understanding CI/CD pipelines covering source control, integration, and deployment (ex: Bitbucket, Jenkins, Rally, JIRA, Artifactory, Nexus, git).
- Knowledge in securing cloud deployment and containers (familiarity with Ansible, Chef, DeMisto, Docker, and/or Kubernetes).
- Some experience with development of RESTful and SOAP web services preferred.
- Understanding of advanced iterative Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with micro services architecture and design Patterns.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information / Cyber Security, Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Information Systems or equivalent education and experience required.
- Any of the following are a plus but not necessary: CEH, CISSP, CSSLP, GCIA, GPEN, GWAPT, Fortify Certified Associate / Professional / Expert.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.