ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Major Accounts.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you some more…
- Are you restless, revved up and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word. It’s that serious.)
Yes? We thought this could be a perfect match. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see for yourself!
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
Designing a better way to work starts with our own sales teams. Every day, our extraordinary sales team gains client and prospect trust and establishes long-term partnerships. As a Sales Representative, Major Accounts, you’ll secure new business for ADP as you identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic Human Capital Management initiatives within companies containing 50 — 999 employees. You will independently manage full sales cycles, sell our entire suite of solutions (40+ products and services) to C-level executives, and accurately forecast and pipeline sales.
At ADP, you will be able to grow your own book of business while having the backing of sales leadership, continual award-winning sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards.
Does this sound like you?
- Fearless. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status quo.
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises…every time.
- Passionate Advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds advocacy while delivering measureable results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and Owners to build a network with C-level executives. Now that’s what we call networking.
Deepen Relationships across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically cross-sell with other ADP associates by putting the spotlight on ADP’s shiny, new products and solutions. Wait… there’s more!
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups within the territory. #WorkSmarter
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Minimum 5- 10 years of relevant sales experience in HCM, business consulting, finance or accounting
- In depth understanding of strategic sales processes
- Demonstration of successful internal and external partnership in past sales roles
- Strong communication and presentation skills to C-suite level executives
- Ability to leverage social media to promote thought leadership ideas and drive business development opportunities in your local market
- Utilize established network connections
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand multiple industry issues and potential ways to integrate ADP’s HCM solutions
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.