Client Support Engineer
At Lifion by ADP, We are a special venture within a large established company. We are "re-writing the rules" and defining our own standards for success. We have access to the resources of a Fortune 500 with the velocity of a startup. Our team is high powered and committed: we expect the same from every person we hire. Our industry is at the beginning of a transformational shift and we intend to lead it.
We are building products and services to help both organizations and people succeed and grow in their professional endeavors and we are looking for out of the box thinkers to help bring us to market.
Reporting to the Client Success Leader, you will be responsible for handling client incident, bugs, and service requests from case submission to resolution. In this role, you will become an expert in the Lifion product helping clients and internal teams solve intricate and challenging technical issues. In addition, you will provide client training on core Lifion workflows.
● Provide support and become an expert in the Lifion product offerings to be able to address client issues and provide "white glove service" to our customers
● Work with customers to identify and troubleshoot issues within the Lifion products and applications.
● Provide timely resolution to clients to improve overall customer satisfaction
● Identify bottlenecks in Lifion’s product and work with other internal teams to rapidly find solutions
● Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst implementation, offshore support desk and product teams.
● Conduct regular trainings sessions with clients core Lifion product domains.
● Provide status update to clients on all open items.
Ï Strong empathy for customers and their success
Ï Passion for solving Client problems
Ï Strong empathy for customers and their success
Ï Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually learning and improving the processes around you
Ï Ability to work in team-based, collaborative environment and passion for contributing to the creation of a world-class customer success function
Ï Capability to communicate brand/products effectively and both cross-functionally and externally (customers) over multiple mediums
Ï Track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving initiatives to ensure or improve upon a customer’s ROI with your services
Ï Experience in training adult learners on new technology or applications
Ï Understanding of SDLC
Ï Familiarity with support tools like JIRA.
● A./B.S. in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Computer Science desirable (but not necessary)
● Have worked within the capacity of HRIS, HRBP, Payroll, and/or HR Systems. A background of HR (or L&D)/Technical is ideal
● 1-3+ years of experience in B2B environments with a preference for customer support, technical support, or implementation.
● Enthusiasm for Human Capital Management and making clients successful a must!
● Occasional travel for in-person customer meetings
Experience you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 1-3 years of experience working in client service / customer service environment or systems integration environment
- ADP Product (Enterprise, Payforce, PCPW, PayExpert, Time & Attendance, WorkForce Now, ProBusiness, or Vantage) or HCM / Payroll ERP experience preferred
- Experience managing assigned client accounts and projects
- Experience working in client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Business/financial acumen: Ability to apply critical thinking and a data-driven, analytical approach to decision-making and problem-solving
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.