ADP is hiring a Director, FP&A. In this critical role, the Director FP&A will provide financial and strategic decision support to the business to ensure achievement of short and long term financial goals. Partnering with management, the Director will facilitate the understanding of key business dynamics including productivity analysis, margin improvement, pricing, and business analysis (such as client retention, loss reporting and quality metrics). Driving financial best practices, the Director will optimize financial opportunities regarding revenue enhancement and expense management throughout the organization. In addition, the Director acts as a support function for the operating plan, forecast process, and management reporting/financial close activities. Other areas of focus will include, FP&A, P&L Management; requires knowledge of and/or coordination with experts in Tax, Treasury, and Legal.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in Corporate Finance, our colleagues around the world depend on us for that. Whether it’s a new product in development, a new technology under consideration, a new business acquisition or a new office opening – Corporate Finance plays a critical role in ADP’s growth. We are a passionate partner committed to ADP’s success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Creates, updates, and maintains enterprise financial models and detailed forecasts.
- Develops and maintains financial bridges and waterfalls to support detailed variance analysis for the CFO and VP of FP&A during close, forecast, plan and earnings cycles.
- Provides tracking, reporting and coordination of key strategic initiatives to drive growth, next gen innovation and digital operation.
- Partners with field finance teams to develop standard analytics and share best practices across the enterprise.
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives in support of finance transformation.
- Leads a team of 2 senior Financial Analysts.
- BS – Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience including 3+ years people leadership (direct or indirect).
- MBA or MS in Business Analytics or similar degree preferred.
- Advanced modeling and analysis expertise.
- Experience deconstructing a P&L to provide actionable insights into the drivers of growth and profitability.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.