ADP is hiring an Intern.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you restless, revved up, and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Do you do your thinking outside of the box?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been searching for. Don’t just take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself.
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people — and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
What’s our secret sauce to success? Well, that’s easy. People like you. We’re looking for enthusiastic students who desire real corporate experience and want to make a valuable contribution. At ADP, we’ll set you up for success with the tools and technology, and have you work alongside seasoned professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. Even better: interns will also participate in a variety of functional and leadership activities to enhance personal and professional capabilities. Your objective: to learn as much as possible and gain relevant business experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You’re always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what’s been done before."
- Agile Solution Seeker. You’re a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Refactor existing KM content in DITA/XML and according to structured authoring and minimalist writing principles.
- Respond to KM content feedback efficiently and effectively.
- Accurately classify KM content according to existing metadata and taxonomy schemas.
- Engage in regular content audits/maintenance to ensure KM content is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain familiarity with ADP Canada products, internal tools, and business processes.
- Perform other duties as required.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in Master of Information Management or Master of Library and Information Studies program.
- Technical proficiency with MS Office tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to learn new software tools such as DITA/XML-based component content management systems.
- Knowledgeable about formal project management best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Experience in content/knowledge/information management authoring, publishing, and maintenance.
- Working understanding of XML and/or DITA.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits leadership skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient with computer applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.