Client Advocacy Manager
ADP is seeking a hands-on, experienced, Client Advocacy Manager. The ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with clients, engaging them in programs that drive mutual success, having a strong WIFM value perception for clients while working with them to bring their success stories to market. This position is directly associated with influencing revenue growth, brand building, and retention efforts, through the creation of compelling advocacy relationships that contribute to our clients’ overall experience and success.
This is the job for you if you have a strong passion for understanding clients and have an ability to develop and nurture working relationships with practitioners and C-level executives. You’re an organized, strategic thinker that can turn customers into rockstar advocates for ADP. You’re a team player who loves collaborating with other stakeholder teams, including sales, service, marketing, product, client experience and others, to stay tightly aligned on client priorities and messaging. You’re analytical and data-driven who can track a set of goals to measure the effectiveness of client advocacy efforts and crisply articulate the business value of these metrics to all levels of the organization.
- Source, secure and manage client advocacy pipeline and production, supporting ADP’s target personas, industries and market segments
- Ensure effective management and tracking of client referencability status, preferences, activities, and measurable impact
- Develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with advocates, ensuring they get value from the program
- Recruit new clients into advocate programs, build relationships with them, and drive their ongoing engagement by aligning activities that map to their interests and priorities
- Engage with clients to facilitate Marketing’s ability to capture stories that illustrate clients’ success with ADP – testimonials, peer reviews, speaking opportunities, case studies, etc.
- Help maximize the effectiveness of go-to-market efforts utilizing client content for product launches, campaigns, events, media activities, etc.
- Partner with the Service, Sales and Client Experience organizations on advocacy activities to satisfy and retain the existing client base – turning clients into brand advocates
- Aggregate and oversee internal requests from across the business unit to source asks of our advocates – understand urgency and prioritize appropriately
- Coordinate client advocacy presence and programming at events
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B communications and/or B2B marketing
- A proven track record of recruiting, motivating and managing client advocates
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, lasting relationships with internal and external constituents (customers, product marketing, sales, executives, etc.)
- Strength in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in developing and executing creative ideas and program
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.