ADP is hiring an Inside Sales – Internal Wholesaler. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Sales at ADP. It’s what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Retirement Services we leverage robust technology and the expertise of our associates to provide world-class retirement services for companies of any size. To succeed, we invest in technologies, processes, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 most innovative companies in the world. We have been named the fastest growing 401k provider in the industry by CFO Magazine for the past four years.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Prospects within given territory by maximizing the opportunity afforded by sales leads generated from a variety of resources, including, but not limited to personal production and networking, ADP corporate generated lead activities, the financial advisor community and ADP payroll sales force generated leads.
- Develops a marketing plan with Sales Manager and field sales partners which details activities to be followed to maximize lead activity from ALL lead resource channels.
- Educates and promotes the benefits of partnering with ADP through the advisor community to drive sales within the 401k market.
- Works at maintaining both product and professional skills by participating in training sessions within ADP and through their own independent efforts.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records by way of the current Sales Information System.
- Serves as liaison between the client and ADP support departments throughout the sales cycle and throughout the lifecycle of the client relationship.
- Assists management in keeping abreast of changes in the marketplace, and other pertinent industry data.
- 2+ years successful sales experience.
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 licensing is preferred, but candidates with a great sales acumen and a financial background will be considered pending appropriate licensing within the first 30 days of employment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- BA Degree STRONGLY preferred or equivalent military experience
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.